Pre-Game Talk: Avatar Solidarity: Lockout's Over/Season Begins Themed Avatars?

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
If someone can help me how to figure out the whole avatar thing aka make it for me and inform how to add it (I don't know why I haven't figured this out yet)....I'll call dibbs on Mr. Marc Staal

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Wait wait wait. Do we have to make the avatar ourselves? We obviously need a uniform picture on which to shop the face onto. Then there's the problem where I don't know how to use photoshop :laugh: If someone could do that for me when the time comes, let me know :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Wait wait wait. Do we have to make the avatar ourselves? We obviously need a uniform picture on which to shop the face onto. Then there's the problem where I don't know how to use photoshop :laugh: If someone could do that for me when the time comes, let me know :laugh:

Usually a group of posters will make a whole bunch of avatars to use for computer illiterates like you and me.

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
First attempt at a gif...not horrible lol...should've put McD in there but i wasn't thinking.

RangersGIF.gif

Last edited:

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Dibs on Gaby.

Edit: looks like someone got Gaby. Hmmm... could I get one anyway?

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
First attempt at a gif...not horrible lol...should've put McD in there but i wasn't thinking.

RangersGIF.gif

This is very good, but I think we were thinking individual players heads on Hank's body so everyone could choose a player. Then maybe like the picture of your players head on Hank's body, followed by NYR 6 Goalie System, followed by 2013 NHL Season: Game On! to indicate happiness over the lockout ending. Also thinking the head should be oversized to add humor.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008

RangersGIF.gif

:laugh: Fantastic. Just one suggestion:

For the picture of Hank, use one where he's in ready stance as opposed to having made the save already.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Has anyone tried using it as an avatar? I imagine the file size is way too big with all that movement, which is why I think it should be one Rangers face on Lundqvist's body, stationary, one screen saying six-goalie system and one screen saying Hockey 2013: Game On or something like that. I don't think you can have more than three screens and fit it under the file size and each of the players popping up, the helmet and the text at the end all count as individual screens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad