Pre-Game Talk: Avatar Solidarity: Lockout's Over/Season Begins Themed Avatars?

Kershaw

Second Draft:

templatebv.gif

I like it.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
getting my avatar on Saturday. Scheduled some Rangers ink back in early december for the 19th. Just my luck that it is also season opener.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I think we should just stick with the simple, everyone choose their own players face for Lundy's body, "Six Goalie System", "2013 NHL Season: Hockey's Back!". Try to pick amusing pictures of your player's faces and we'll get a nice, crisp format.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I think we should just stick with the simple, everyone choose their own players face for Lundy's body, "Six Goalie System", "2013 NHL Season: Hockey's Back!". Try to pick amusing pictures of your player's faces and we'll get a nice, crisp format.

Agree. I think it makes sense for everyone to use the same format.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I fixed the avatar by removing that last frame's blue background and changing the font of "Six goalie system." I also made "Deal with it" a bit clearer.

Now I think all I have to do is change the color to separate each phrase.

<----------------------

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I fixed the avatar by removing that last frame's blue background and changing the font of "Six goalie system." I also made "Deal with it" a bit clearer.

Now I think all I have to do is change the color to separate each phrase.

<----------------------
I like it. Wish there was a reference to the 2013 season, though.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Yo I love your idea, but I suggest making the font a more noticeable color like a ghostly-yellow type.

Okay, I'll do that first.

And before I make that avatar, I think we should all get on the same page with a theme. It wouldn't be smart to make avatars if plenty of others want another theme.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
so we are doing 6 goalie system with any of the players in the avy? guess its time to ditch my 2012 playoffs avy lol.

Kershaw

And before I make that avatar, I think we should all get on the same page with a theme. It wouldn't be smart to make avatars if plenty of others want another theme.

Can you give me the URL to your avatar so I can check out the KB?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

The guys making them are going to have to come to consensus I suppose, I guess that being you and Zenith mainly.

I like both ideas personally, so I'm fine either way.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
I like your latest iteration. I'd suggest either having no "deal with it" or at least the "six goalie system" happen first... but it's not a big deal either way. Will depend on what everyone wants. I'm also all for a more visible font, but that could also be something people get to choose, the color. We just all need to be on the same page. We have a few days... if anyone else wants to create a different version now is the time to do so. We can vote on it and then run with what's more popular.

Anyway, here's what I'm dibsing on:

iwYMCXOGFaZCB.bmp

Lemme know if you want it cropped differently, it comes from a bigger pic so there's more of Cally if needed. I'll also switch to someone else if too many people select the same player. I have some great ones of Hags too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad