Around the NHL XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I love what I’m hearing about Pavelski leaving SJ, when leaders like that leave who also have 38 goals it disrupts teams so much, we saw it here with Alfie.

SJ is a high ankle sprain on Burns, Karlsson or Couture from missing the playoffs - and just thinking of having that pick be something excellent is the magic beans Ottawa needs to turn this franchise around
Lol what? They beat Colorado and finished off vegas without him.

They are absolutely stacked and have lots of young talent coming on top of a bunch of young stars in Hertl, Meier and Labanc.

Also wishing for injuries...

Reactions: Boy Hedican

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Really don't want to see Duchene in Montreal.

Obviously Columbus is preferable but Montreal would really suck.
Its going to be hilarious if he does sign with Montreal. The sens give up a boat load for 1.25 years of Duchene then montreal gives up nothing for 7 seasons while he torches the sens.

Byram is going to be a super star. What a catastrophe

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

They are absolutely stacked and have lots of young talent coming on top of a bunch of young stars in Hertl, Meier and Labanc.

Who’s wishing for injuries, they will happen. Teams run on core players and if they lose Pavelski and lose a Karlsson or Burns to injury the kids like Hertl and Merier wound carry that team.

I’m hoping San Jose thanks so we get a high pick. Nothing wrong with that.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
PK Subban :whaaa?::shakehead

lindsey-pk-thumb.jpg

Reactions: Beville

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Their only question mark for me... Would be in goal,but even then cant see them missing the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad