Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OK. So. Not much on the burner tonight. Isles Debs... Leafs Bolts.
Between watching a movie or watching hockey I may have to watch the Leafs game, checking in with Isles.

Also cooking Rigatoni tonight... hot damn does it take a good while, but it comes out banging...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I just want to know how many weeks in a row we have to be subjected to the Crackhawks on NBC...someone tell them there are other teams that inhabit the NHL...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm getting annoyed by the Islanders.

NJD tanks against everyone but us...

We just have to hope the Isles combo of outlandish shooting %, PDO, and goaltending runs its course...either that, or we’ll be one and done against Tampa in the POs...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
NJD tanks against everyone but us...

We just have to hope the Isles combo of outlandish shooting %, PDO, and goaltending runs its course...either that, or we’ll be one and done against Tampa in the POs...

Devils are 8-16-3 against the rest of the teams in the East.

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Who the hell is Brock Nelson? I'm way out of touch with player names across the league without playing NHL games any longer.

EA hockey just sucks I'm sorry. NHL 2k games were the best and I can't play an EA hockey game while I live knowing what great games 2k had. I can't. I won't.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Wow. Watching the Leafs Bolts game, the Bolts hit and score goals?! What madness brand of hockey is this???

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Oh and hey look. More hilarity around the league: the rags are taking it to the black hawks... 3-1 after 2.
Honestly, over the last 90 days, every team who could help the penguins by losing, has won 95% of their games. It's incredible. Really...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow. Watching the Leafs Bolts game, the Bolts hit and score goals?! What madness brand of hockey is this???

It’s almost like you can have grit AND skill in the same player and not have to play useless plugs...who would’ve thought...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It’s almost like you can have grit AND skill in the same player and not have to play useless plugs...who would’ve thought...

I'm beside myself. Speechless.
These two teams look f***ing good. Watching these teams worries me about the Penguins. Even though the pens are starting to look better... I don't know if they can handle this in a 7 game series.
BUT... when the caps games come the penguins turn it up hard and get physical. I don't know. What do I know....

LEAFS 2-1

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
2-2. yo.
What a beautiful set up and goal... things are just smooth and methodical this game =/
Penguins have a system of chaos.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'm beside myself. Speechless.
These two teams look ****ing good. Watching these teams worries me about the Penguins. Even though the pens are starting to look better... I don't know if they can handle this in a 7 game series.
BUT... when the caps games come the penguins turn it up hard and get physical. I don't know. What do I know....

LEAFS 2-1

Playoffs are months away though.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Boston won, Trotzlanders won, Rangers WON.... every single night already.
giphy.gif

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad