Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson gets McSorley’d by someone. He’ll deserve it too.

I'm not so sure. Wilson is a big strong psychopath, but a functioning psychopath. There are very few of them left in the NHL since the obvious push to phase-out brutality from the sport.

It's like he gets free reign at giving cheap-shots to whomever because nobody else will take him out. Disappointing honestly.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
I'm not so sure. Wilson is a big strong psychopath, but a functioning psychopath. There are very few of them left in the NHL since the obvious push to phase-out brutality from the sport.

It's like he gets free reign at giving cheap-shots to whomever because nobody else will take him out. Disappointing honestly.
I really wish Reaves would have worked out here. I think he is one of the few that can keep him in check.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I really wish Reaves would have worked out here. I think he is one of the few that can keep him in check.

reaves-wilson-punch2.gif

I wish the two played each other more often.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
What a tough lose for Colorado tonight.

Not only do you lose to one of the worst teams in the league, but you also hurt yourself because you have Colorado's first round pick.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
With all of these trades happening, I really hope JR pulls the Brass trigger tomorrow. Get it over with, it'd be wise to get a new 3C in before the break, to get in some solid practices and make sure that player hits the ground running with time to digest the systems and potential line mates and role on this team.

Then again, that's logic.

Logic is not this management's forte.

I might just believe again in this team if JR goes out and gets a proper fitting 3C and not one he has a wet dream about which led him to get Brassard in the first place and also gets Ferland. It's a two pronged addition. For sure.

We get back Schultz after the break, add in Ferland and a new 3C, we're a new team getting back a top 4 for nothing and adding TWO MASSIVE pieces to the puzzle for depth. To have the RW depth we have with Horny returning soon and then Jake, Ferland, Pearson, that's immense.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Reaves is no worse than Garret ****ing Wilson, that's for god damn sure.

Yes, so? Wilson only plays if there are injured forwards, being more useful than that isn't much of an achievement. Reaves had only a handful of good games for us and is doing much better in Vegas for whatever reason. If he had played like that here, we would have kept him, pure and simple.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I want to take this post to personally congratulate the Philadelphia Flyers on finding a Hall of Fame goaltender. It's about time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad