Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Leafs and Islanders on HNIC. I'll probably watch some it since the Pens game doesn't start until an hour later.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Trotz told his squad that Tavares was a guy that didn't wanna play with you guys anymore.
Yeah but I don’t think he is trying to characterize Tavares as some pariah. For context most of the islanders went to JTs wedding, I am pretty sure Trotz is just reminding them not to go easy on their buddy during the game

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yeah but I don’t think he is trying to characterize Tavares as some pariah. For context most of the islanders went to JTs wedding, I am pretty sure Trotz is just reminding them not to go easy on their buddy during the game

I totally get what he was going for.
Just finding anything to get the team going.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Nothing worse than Crosby haters dismissing his point totals with "secondary Assists". Like bro, driving play and turning Dupuis,Kunitz,and number of others into goal scorers is way more impressive than standing still and taking one timers on a Powerplay.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
In a best of 7, I would still pick the Isles over the Leafs though.

Trotz put together the game plan to neutralize the Leafs a few years ago. Stack the blue line and take away the middle of the ice. Mind you, it was with a more talented Caps team. However, the Trotz Effect would be the X-factor for the Isles.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Metro teams need to do more losing...Caps up, Isles, Philly...damn, we need more points....TOR and Isles was a pretty exciting first period...

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
I can't believe Montreal can't find a better backup than Niemi. Even at league minimum someone else has to be better.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Glad the Isles won.

Lol I bet Oilers fans don’t even care they got blown out, McJesus got 2pts. That’s all that matters to them.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
At least Canadiens fans realize when their team sucks. Leafs fans are just oblivious when Toronto sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad