Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
f*** Kuznetsov. Yeah Im triggerd because he murders the Pens. But overall, what a lame ass ****wad celly. I don't care if his kid liked it. Go fly around at home then.

Also, wow, I could not listen to CBJ dude very long. Sorry CBJ fans. That guy is annoying as shit.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Watching Hainsey with the Leafs reminds me that the Pens managed to win a Cup with him playing major minutes.

and almost as importantly they didn’t :laugh:

Edit: so weird that his good skills worked enough to fit in with what we needed (good positioning and a great stick to break up passes) to overcome his atrocious passing especially with how much he was on the ice. Great seeing a guy win who’s been around so long who hadn’t even played a single playoff game before that

Reactions: BHD

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Isles and CBJ are winning...if that holds, CBJ will move past the Pens into second in the Metro and the Isles will be 2 points back of the Pens with a game in hand...if they win that game in hand then they would take over third place in the Metro by virtue of having more wins....just saying...we need a win in SJ...

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
They’d certainly be in trouble without good goaltending

Reactions: BHD

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pretty big difference right now between the east and the west.

Habs are 8th in the east with 53 points, Wild the 8th place team in the west has 47 points.

Pens would be 9 points up on the last playoff spot if they played in the west.

Reactions: EightyOne

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Rumours Edmonton pumping up getting ready for trades for forwards.

They have like $50k in space :laugh:

There’s rumours lots of teams around the league want to trade earlier rather than later.

Yeah Edmonton is pretty much screwed. They’ll make a bad trade maybe squeeze into the players and be worse off next season

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
There’s rumours lots of teams around the league want to trade earlier rather than later.

Yeah Edmonton is pretty much screwed. They’ll make a bad trade maybe squeeze into the players and be worse off next season

If the cap hits $82m for next season then they'll have just $13m in space to sign Talbot, Koskinen, Gravel, Petrovic, Chiasson and RFA sign Khaira, Gambardella, Rattie, Puljujarvi and Reider.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
If the cap hits $82m for next season then they'll have just $13m in space to sign Talbot, Koskinen, Gravel, Petrovic, Chiasson and RFA sign Khaira, Gambardella, Rattie, Puljujarvi and Reider.

They have a bunch of players playing below their contracts too some significantly and some basically immovable (Lucic)

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Pretty big difference right now between the east and the west.

Habs are 8th in the east with 53 points, Wild the 8th place team in the west has 47 points.

Pens would be 9 points up on the last playoff spot if they played in the west.

Heard Jeff Marek relay a quote about the West requiring dmen to think faster in relation to Erik Karlsson and it was such a load of shit.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
More dysfunction out of Dallas:

If Benn wasn't producing enough before, he sure will after this ringing endorsement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad