NHL Around the NHL - Regular Season 2017-18 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Why is it that whenever two teams I don't like play each other, it's a three point game :banghead:

Last edited:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Kind of annoyed that both the Calgary, Anaheim game and the Edmonton, Winnipeg game are blacked out on my Center Ice package. Makes no sense at all.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Chiarelli is destroying the Oilers. Moving Hall for a defensive dman straight up and then Eberle for Strome and now the Oilers have zero depth up front. Watching them tonight, they are literally McDavid and then a bunch of scrubs. Draisaitl is good but can't produce on his own line. Nugent Hopkins is brutal, Strome is garbage, Lucic is done...and Chia is probably going to re-sign Maroon for something ridiculous...that's a very overrated team. Unless they pick up some better right wing options, I can't see them beating out some solid teams in the west for a playoff spot. The west is stacked...Chicago, st Louis, Nashville, Dallas, Anaheim, Calgary, Winnipeg, Minnesota all have really good players. If McDavid gets injured for even a short period, they're done.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Chiarelli is destroying the Oilers. Moving Hall for a defensive dman straight up and then Eberle for Strome and now the Oilers have zero depth up front. Watching them tonight, they are literally McDavid and then a bunch of scrubs. Draisaitl is good but can't produce on his own line. Nugent Hopkins is brutal, Strome is garbage, Lucic is done...and Chia is probably going to re-sign Maroon for something ridiculous...that's a very overrated team. Unless they pick up some better right wing options, I can't see them beating out some solid teams in the west for a playoff spot. The west is stacked...Chicago, st Louis, Nashville, Dallas, Anaheim, Calgary, Winnipeg, Minnesota all have really good players. If McDavid gets injured for even a short period, they're done.

I'm glad your a former Bruins fan, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

All means nothing if they ain`t hoisting the Cup

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
My Leafs 73-9 still looking good

They are one dangerous team, might not be able to hold a 4 goal lead but with their scoring ability, might not matter. Blast to watch. I think far too many here are in denial when discussing how good they can be or might very well be now (not implying you at all)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Preds raised their first ever banner, but none of them exactly looked thrilled, understandably. :laugh: Fisher came out and got a huge ovation.

Rinne had a special mask designed just for tonight, and is auctioning it off for hurricane relief.

Preds crowd is loud and already did their first "all your fault" chant.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The story of the Robone brothers is incredible.

Nick is the Assistant Coach for the UNLV hockey team and survived being shot in the lung.

They said he’ll be ok but it’s a 6 month recovery. He came home today.

Sends chills down your spine.

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
Two things.
The Leafs are for real. Scary team. Very good team. Deep, deep roster up front. If Anderson stays healthy... they are going to be one tough out.

The Vegas game on my Center Ice.. no ceremonies. Kinda sad. Wanted to watch the festivities - even if it meant feeling the pain of the moment. Very inspiring to see how people can overcome or should I say, deal with the tragedy that happened.

Update... just picked it up now. 10:21.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Kinda thinking they didn't mean to play the Darth Vader theme music there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4