NHL Around the NHL - Regular Season 2017-18 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Two goals in less than five minutes for Vegas, including one by the hometown Vegas guy. :popcorn:

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
wow crazy, fun seeing Vegas come out and do so good, lots of energy. Good play by Smith too getting it over to Neal.

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
Bit off topic but is anyone enjoying the offensive juggernaut that the Habs have been this season under Claude ?
5 goals in 4 games? Sort of reminds me of the Bruins when Claude was coaching here. Hope he continues this rate of success the rest of the season.

Reactions: billings21

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bit off topic but is anyone enjoying the offensive juggernaut that the Habs have been this season under Claude ?
5 goals in 4 games? Sort of reminds me of the Bruins when Claude was coaching here. Hope he continues this rate of success the rest of the season.
Vegas is probably going to triple that goal amount just tonight lol

Habs not looking good at the moment

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Nice to see DiBrincat get his first goal in MTL. Chicago took him with one of the two picks they got from the Habs for Shaw... Salty

Kid has looked good. That pass to Anisimov was impressive

Seems to have won over Q from moment camp started and playing on 3rd line with a veteran like Sharp should be good for him

A goal and two assists thru his first 4 NHL games

Very exciting times in Chicago to have youth like Debrincat , Hartman , Schmaltz and Forsling on roster

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Kid has looked good. That pass to Anisimov was impressive

Seems to have won over Q from moment camp started and playing on 3rd line with a veteran like Sharp should be good for him

A goal and two assists thru his first 4 NHL games

Very exciting times in Chicago to have youth like Debrincat , Hartman , Schmaltz and Forsling on roster

So, you are telling me that Chicago has:

Sharp-Kero-DeBrincat

On the 3rd line and it’s working?

People here keep telling me that you have to have heavy, gritty guys on the Bottom 6 to be successful?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So, you are telling me that Chicago has:

Sharp-Kero-DeBrincat

On the 3rd line and it’s working?

People here keep telling me that you have to have heavy, gritty guys on the Bottom 6 to be successful?

Role players, the bottom six MUST be role players, they must have a role, and scoring goals and producing points must not be that role. (Sarcasm).

Reactions: Estlin

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Julien's teams up to their old tricks again.

Outshooting their opponents by taking tons of perimeter, low % shots.

But hey, at least their advanced stat numbers will look good.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
They lost to ANA by 1 and in OT to LVK. Last night it seemed like the Knights were just too pumped up in their Home opener. I expect ARI to get better as the year goes on.

I suppose so, the bar is set pretty low there and I`m sure at some point soon, the crowd here will be starting the Ekman-Larson to Boston rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad