Around the NHL 2014-15 part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Oilers still 4 solid defensemen away from being competitive even with Babcock and McDavid on board. Chiarelli's got his hands full

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Chicago's forwards and top pairing are scary

The rest of their team, not so much

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Umm, who exactly do we want to win this series exactly? I don't know who to choose.

Wild. Dubnyk wasn't **** before he got to the Wild. Wild is one of those teams that play great team defense and helps the goalies a lot. Chicago has that experience and will to win when it matters most. They know how to get it done in the playoffs. Easily Wild for me.

We would bully the Wild around as well.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Wild. Dubnyk wasn't **** before he got to the Wild. Wild is one of those teams that play great team defense and helps the goalies a lot. Chicago has that experience and will to win when it matters most. They know how to get it done in the playoffs. Easily Wild for me.

We would bully the Wild around as well.

True, we didn't have much trouble with them in the regular season either, I know that doesn't tell the whole truth but it's something. I think we went 3-0 with the wild this season? Plus it'd be funny seeing the state of hockey get a dosage of dat California sunshine.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
For the first time in years, I'm more confident in our goaltenders than any other team in the West, and IMO when Getzlaf and Perry are on like they are now, they are the two best forwards left in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad