Around the NHL 2014-15 part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
For the first time in years, I'm more confident in our goaltenders than any other team in the West, and IMO when Getzlaf and Perry are on like they are now, they are the two best forwards left in the West.

Same goes for Kane and Toews. And they have Hossa and Sharp too.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It's gross listening to the NBC crew openly advocate for the Rangers during the game.

Are they the regular Rangers announcers? I don't know who all the announcers are, but I know that sometimes they pull local announcers in to do a "national" telecast. I think the Rangers guys have been on NBCSN previously this year.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Are they the regular Rangers announcers? I don't know who all the announcers are, but I know that sometimes they pull local announcers in to do a "national" telecast. I think the Rangers guys have been on NBCSN previously this year.
It's Albert and Micheletti with McGuire. So Micheletti's the same.

edit - I guess Albert is their radio guy. So there you go.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
What did he do? I missed it

After the Caps closed the gap to 2-3, they had some serious momentum, quite obvious they were going to tie it up before the period ended. Instead, a Yandle sells a stick near his face, looked like someone gave him a shoryuken to the face but nothing happened. Of course the ref bought such a weak call near the end of a game. Stupid.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Mic'd up highlights from the first round:

[NHL]817292[/NHL]

So fans aren't the only people in the arena who shout "Shoot it!" :laugh:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Just watched the Caps - Rangers game. Ovechkin is a ****ing beast. Trotz might be the best thing that happens to him at the end of the day. Even in a loss he was working his balls off, playing a two way game.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Putin lent Ovechkin his personal biceps for the game.

I'm bored. I may have to watch the nascrap race.

PutinOnTheRitz.png

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
TB pp has such great puck movement. The first one was a beautiful one timer. Something Ducks Pp never dies. Can't remember last time Getz one timed a puck after a cross ice pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad