Around the NHL #17, the 18/19 on-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I was thinking band-aid as well, but it almost looks like a full finger wrap made of a sheer fabric similar to panty hose?
Likely taped fingers. Many guys with easily dislocated knuckles tape up.

Reactions: Fig

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
They haven't even been trying to develop him properly. It took the organization two years before they decided to start paying for English lessons to make sure he was on the same wavelength as the rest of the team

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
They haven't even been trying to develop him properly. It took the organization two years before they decided to start paying for English lessons to make sure he was on the same wavelength as the rest of the team
:laugh: oilers management at its finest if that’s true.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
No thanks...it's frustrating enough to have one "lack of IQ" player...I dont think i want to watch another one.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just to note to fans who might not pay attention to the standings, our division is in shambles and everyone aside from LA is pretty much all right next to each other in regards to points and games played.

Flames win tomorrow and we're tied for the lead in division and overtake Vancouver for 2nd (San Jose has games in hand but same points). LA is a tire fire, Anaheim has lost 4 straight, Edmonton is Edmonton, Vegas has finally fallen from grace.

Like even though the Flames have played badly and are only .500, we're pretty much right there with the division. Which is unfortunate cause you want to play well, but it's not like we're completely screwed.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Now that I think about it, wasn't the Pacific the same level of confused chaos standing wise around this time last season? Our division must be a gamblers worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad