Around the NHL #17, the 18/19 on-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah Peterson/Boeser is going to be a scary combo for years to come. Virtanen looks to be rounding his game out too. I don’t think Juolevi will amount to much but Hughes definitely will. If they can figure their blue line out Vancouver will be good for a long time

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Pettersson looks like he’s gonna be a top 5 player in the NHL. Wait until he adds a little to his frame. He’s more skilled than Gaudreau is, what a phenomenal player.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah Peterson/Boeser is going to be a scary combo for years to come. Vietnamien looks to be rounding his game out too. I don’t think Juolevi will amount to much but Hughes definitely will. If they can figure their blue line out Vancouver will be good for a long time

They still have junk goaltending

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
They still have junk goaltending

For the record I meant Virtanen but autocorrect said Vietnamien for some reason. But I do agree and I don’t think Demko is the answer. They could hit randomly on a 7th round pick though. Goalies are a mystery that we clearly haven’t figured out either. At least we didn’t trade away luongo and schneider

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Pettersson is a hell of a player but damn Grubauer was at fault 6 of those 7 Vancouver goals. Didn't even look like he was trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->