Around the league: Playoffs III | No Canadian Teams Left in Playoffs...and nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I
Serves Vegas right. Pissed away the game and series. Max Pac and Stastny were **** in OT.
I thought that Marsachow guy had bad vision in OT too, missed a lotta good passes he could have made cause was trying to score himself

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Vegas should have won the series handily...Good on the Sharks for hanging in there..They were the better team in OT.

member 290103

Epic comeback? Um no. Give me a f***ing break. The Sharks won this game based on a horrendous penalty call. Pure and simple. Go Avs.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Awesome. Love it. SJ battled and made the most of the gift they got. Vegas fully to blame for that PK.

Nice to see a plugger score a beauty!

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Vegas got screwed. They were the better team all series just to get jerbed by a shitty call.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Officially on the Aves bandwagon. Theyve won a cup before right? I can cheer for them and not worry about another franchise winning a cup before we do

F the Sharks :rant:

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
People can say they got jobbed on the 5 minute power play but they couldn't kill a penalty to save their life when it matter.

That and they had a 3-1 lead in the series. Should never have got to Game 7 in the first place.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Have always found San Jose to get favourable calls. That 5 minute penalty is one of the worst calls I've ever witnessed. Yes Vegas shouldn't have let in 4 goals in a 5min major, but that possibility should never have existed.

MacKinnon is gonna make Burns his bitch.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
People can say they got jobbed on the 5 minute power play but they couldn't kill a penalty to save their life when it matter.

That and they had a 3-1 lead in the series. Should never have got to Game 7 in the first place.
But the refs!

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
I loved the call on Eakin too. Just beautiful. Perfect example of how only in the NHL does the ref feel the need to manage the game.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014

True but doesnt make it right

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Wtf Vegas... totally thought they were going to pull through.

member 290103

I love Ray Ferraro, but the guy is the worst interviewer ever.

member 290103

I mean, yes.

But, like, giving up four goals on a PK is pretty ****ing insane. I'm not sure if I've ever seen three before, let alone four.

This is true. As bad as the call was, you have to hang in there. You have a f***ing 3 goal lead. You need to get a big save or a big clear, they got nothing.

Reactions: CanuckCity

just22

Aug 2, 2009
If Stastny isn’t there it’s not a penalty, but because he bumps Stastny (who guides him into the ice) and hits hit head, it’s a major. You don’t dictate penalties based on injuries. Joke call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad