Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Might not be enough, but there is no question that NJ is better than they were before. Crawford, Murray, Johnsson.
Yeah I agree. They’re defiantly a step closer to getting back into the playoffs, especially of Hughes/Hischier take a step, even if I don’t think they make it next year.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I’m enjoying seeing the reaction of Hall going to Buffalo from Avs fans.

they are absolutely upset that he signed for 1 year for another team that isn’t theirs. I’ll be pulling for the Sabres next season.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I’m enjoying seeing the reaction of Hall going to Buffalo from Avs fans.

they are absolutely upset that he signed for 1 year for another team that isn’t theirs. I’ll be pulling for the Sabres next season.
Avs fans should be pissed right now. Sakic is losing a can't lose situation. Again.

Reactions: stlwahoo

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Am I wrong to think that Buffalo could surprise next year? They seem instantly better than many of the teams in the Atlantic.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Hall - Eichel - Olofsson
Skinner - Staal - Reinhart

Is pretty legit. If Dahlin can take a major step forward, it's not outside the realm.
Top 6 is solid. Could be great if the right Skinner shows up this year. Bottom 6 is bad, defense is terrible and the goaltending is AHL level.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Top 6 is solid. Could be great if the right Skinner shows up this year. Bottom 6 is bad, defense is terrible and the goaltending is AHL level.

Reider is a great pickup for their bottom 6 and pk

milesfj

Jul 15, 2020

i think the defense will be OK this year, the tending is absolutely going to lose them a lot of games

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
To think that Sabres fans laughed when offered Brodin for Mittelstadt. The optimism of fans for their prospects is amazing.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Wasn't all that long ago that Blackhawk games were blacked out locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad