Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I wouldn’t equate adding Murray as a positive.
When healthy he’s a top 4 guy. That makes them better in my book. Maybe they add a forward in FA too. That team could at least take steps towards being a playoff team next year if Hischier/Hughes take another step and they add some decent guy, which they already have with Murray.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Curious to see where Granny and Haula are gonna end up.

The logical side of me doesn't want them on the team for what they'd probably cost and the direction we appear to be heading. The sentimental side of me would LOVE to see them back in Wild sweaters though.

Reactions: Spurgeon

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
The logical side of me doesn't want them on the team for what they'd probably cost and the direction we appear to be heading. The sentimental side of me would LOVE to see them back in Wild sweaters though.

I would've loved Granny back here to play RW if we didn't sign Zucc. Especially cause I think he's going to be cheap.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Sergachev is a good 2nd pair player. You don't trade a 2nd overall for that unless you think that 2nd overall is a bust.

I think Sergachev is better than just that, and he only just turned 21. Both teams would still be banking on upside.

Rangers have a gaping hole on LD and cap space this year. Kakko kicks the can on salary down the road a year for Tampa while still getting a promising top 6 forward.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I think Sergachev is better than just that, and he only just turned 21. Both teams would still be banking on upside.

Rangers have a gaping hole on LD and cap space this year. Kakko kicks the can on salary down the road a year for Tampa while still getting a promising top 6 forward.
Sergachev is 22. He's a Dumba level player, that I'm sure the Rangers would love to have, but you don't trade guys like Kaako for that unless there's something wrong with Kaako

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Sergachev is 22. He's a Dumba level player, that I'm sure the Rangers would love to have, but you don't trade guys like Kaako for that unless there's something wrong with Kaako

Or if you just drafted his replacement #1 overall.

Sergachev is lapping Dumba through their 21 year old season.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Or if you just drafted his replacement #1 overall.

Sergachev is lapping Dumba through their 21 year old season.
10 goals and 26 points versus 10 goals and 34 points? Sergachev 17 5x5 points to Dumba's 14.

The trade from the rangers would be something involving Kravtsov/Miller/Chytil

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
10 goals and 26 points versus 10 goals and 34 points? Sergachev 17 5x5 points to Dumba's 14.

The trade from the rangers would be something involving Kravtsov/Miller/Chytil

81 games vs. 70 games and Sergachev has 2 prior years of a lot better NHL equity.

Maybe all 3 of those guys together, but I wouldn't do it if I was TB.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
81 games vs. 70 games and Sergachev has 2 prior years of a lot better NHL equity.

Maybe all 3 of those guys together, but I wouldn't do it if I was TB.
Minnesota lineup versus Tampa's. They're very similar players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad