Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Greenway is already better than Foligno will ever be. Foligno isn't that guy for the Wild. Hartman is
You have no clue of what you're talking about. It's like Comparing an Apple - Watermelon

Hartman is a middleweight 180 lb pest that has a lot of heart but nobody on any team is afraid to answer to him.

Folino is a 225 lb Heavyweight and and the rest of the BIG MEN know he's on the bench

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You have no clue of what you're talking about. It's like Comparing an Apple - Watermelon

Hartman is a middleweight 180 lb pest that has a lot of heart but nobody on any team is afraid to answer to him.

Folino is a 225 lb Heavyweight and and the rest of the BIG MEN know he's on the bench
Yet, it was Hartman that fought Reaves when he was running his mouth at both Koivu and Dumba. Foligno was offered the fight and skated away. Foligno is a pretender that really only fights when he thinks he can win.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
That just doesn't seem normal. He didn't have any major injuries that I'm aware of.

I wonder why ???
He's made more than enough $$ to last his family several generations. He doesn't want to go through another potential bubble situation where he is away from his family again and with all the uncertainty left it doesn't help him think otherwise. Family should always be more important than $$ so I have no problem with a guy who walks away from millions.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Josh Anderson extends at 5.5M for 7 years. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad