Around the League - Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
On a prospects related discussion

Connor Bedard will be the best player in the NHL in 2025 or 2026.

His shot looks as disgusting as Matthews relative to where he is playing. That kid is absolutely incredible and Shane Wright himself is also elite

Leafs should be contending heavily in 2023 but if we ever had a down year due to major stars missing due to injuries 2023 would be the Ideal year if we ended up falling that year to 11th/12th spot and won the Lotto to get Bedard/Mitchkov.

Hopefully can win the cup this year and/or next. I really want to see Bedard as a leaf but it's pretty much a zero possibility barring a 2017 Tampa type year for us

Last edited:

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Games like this bring out the caveman in me. I want the Leafs to sign a bunch of big bodies just in case a game like this ever pops up next year

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
On a prospects related discussion

Connor Bedard will be the best player in the NHL in 2025 or 2026.

His shot looks as disgusting as Matthews relative to where he is playing. That kid is absolutely incredible and Shane Wright himself is also elite

Leafs should be contending heavily in 2023 but if we ever had a down year due to major stars missing due to injuries 2023 would be the Ida year if we needed up falling that year to 11th/12th worst and winning the Lotto to get Bedard/Mitchkov.

Hopefully can win the cup this year and/or next. I really want to see Bedard as a leaf but it's pretty much a zero possibility barring a 2017 Tampa type year for us
Should be right around schedule for the Pens to pick him up. Them and the Oilers take turns picking the generational talents

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Good on the rags for fighting but they didn’t fare well. Wilson has yet to be put in his place.

Unless somebody does something "old school" Wilson will continue on his merry way because he's the toughest guy on both those teams

By quite some distance, which is why he gave Smith a beatdown

Good for the rangers

Good? The guy they want after beat the ever loving crap out of Smith after he attacked him

That will show him

Wilson is laughing right now

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
He would want to make that count because Wilson would crush him if he isn't incapacitated beforehand

Pretty cowardly though, don't think Mantha was expecting that vicious crosscheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad