Around the League - Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Connor is absolutely amazing but the Oilers get an INSANE amount of PP per game and I don't think he comes close to this pace in a regular season. It's an amazing season no doubt but I believe he is back to between 100-120 pace next season. The Canucks rolled over and died for him.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Connor is absolutely amazing but the Oilers get an INSANE amount of PP per game and I don't think he comes close to this pace in a regular season. It's an amazing season no doubt but I believe he is back to between 100-120 pace next season. The Canucks rolled over and died for him.
The 5 on 3 call that led to his 4th point was a complete phantom call. Seems like the refs really wanted him to get him too.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
The 5 on 3 call that led to his 4th point was a complete phantom call. Seems like the refs really wanted him to get him too.

Probably instructed by the league that wanted it. McDavid is a good story in bad times. Too bad they do not give Matty more breaks, then again he has better numbers 5v5 than on the PP so he makes his own.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Crazy that McDavid almost averages 1 PP point per game this season.

Outstanding season, special player. Say what you want about the division strength, teams' still adjust. They adjusted to the Leafs and Toronto can't apparently figure out how to score, but you'd think teams would adjust to Edmonton's PP. McDavid is just that good.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Crazy that McDavid almost averages 1 PP point per game this season.

Outstanding season, special player. Say what you want about the division strength, teams' still adjust. They adjusted to the Leafs and Toronto can't apparently figure out how to score, but you'd think teams would adjust to Edmonton's PP. McDavid is just that good.

Toronto's PP failures are on them and their coaching. Not the opposing teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad