Around The League 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
it seems like a very complicated solution to an almost nonexistent problem lol. look at that thing. think about how ridiculous that would be to transport between two places
I wouldn't say complicated. I mean, it's low-tech to say the least :D

But yeah, I'm not saying it's a fantastic idea... just thinking through the possible thought process.

Maybe nobody on the Leafs wants to block shots when they're scoring a dozen goals a game?

Reactions: MartyOwns

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dolan plays in a really terrible blues group that he books to open for bigger names all the time, and he pays ringers to come in and play with him. It's pathetic.
Haha I’ve never heard his band before, but I knew he booked himself as the opener a lot haha.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Dolan is a vile piece of trash, so not sure what he's so butt hurt about. It's not like the woman said something that wasn't true.

He's done a lot of really ****ty things. I remember a few years ago when he went off on that Knicks fan that wrote to him and told him to go root for the Nets because the Knicks didn't want him. He also accused the guy of being an alcoholic, which wasn't right to do.
The kicker: Dolan is a former alcoholic himself. The worst thing you can be in recovery is someone who gets holier-than-thou.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Haha I’ve never heard his band before, but I knew he booked himself as the opener a lot haha.

Spare your ears. They suck. They're like Dad Rock Blues but there's nothing redeeming about it. Just awful. Bad bad bad.

I always thought about going over to the Rangers board to see if any of them uninronically enjoyed the band but I don't wanna get in trouble.

Reactions: Bleedred

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
After 9 games, Kovalchuk is pacing for only 18 goals and 46 points.

This currently ranks him #362 of #501 NHL forwards is $/Point.

Admittedly, it's a little early for me to take my victory lap yet, but a reminder to all that KHL ≠ NHL.

RangerDoggo

Feb 3, 2016
After 9 games, Kovalchuk is pacing for only 18 goals and 46 points.

This currently ranks him #362 of #501 NHL forwards is $/Point.

Admittedly, it's a little early for me to take my victory lap yet, but a reminder to all that KHL ≠ NHL.
And that's still good enough for him to be one of the better players on the Kings. They're not good, folks.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
The Coyotes have officially leap frogged the Kings in the standings, with a game in hand.
That's how well things are going in LA right now.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
fleury's banana pads are back……..****ing nasty

Marc-Andre Fleury turns back clock with new solid gold pads

ill never forget the day i stopped giving a **** about international canadian hockey

i'm all for anything that breaks the boring mold. so this gets an A+ from me. Im really surprised goalies haven't tried to do a retro LOOKING leather pads from back in the day. maybe they have and i haven't seen it. my guess is if it was done it was only for a special game. or something similar to martys blocker that just had the dots in it

RangerDoggo

Feb 3, 2016

6 x $5.95

comparable for Vatanen?

George McPhee is potentially screwing over Vegas in the long run. Schmidt, Theodore, Karlsson, and Tuch should not be getting the terms and money they’ve been given. It’s all based off of one year of overperformance. Combine that with poor asset management to get Tatar and subsequently Pacioretty and things could get really ugly there down the line.

Reactions: njdevils1982

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
George McPhee is potentially screwing over Vegas in the long run. Schmidt, Theodore, Karlsson, and Tuch should not be getting the terms and money they’ve been given. It’s all based off of one year of overperformance. Combine that with poor asset management to get Tatar and subsequently Pacioretty and things could get really ugly there down the line.

And the trickle down effect of every other team that has to deal with those contracts as comparables now.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

yet i was mocked when i said they should look into moving pieces last year. interesting to see how it plays out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad