Around The League 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Didn’t something like that happen about one hundred years ago between FAN and the Mets? Maybe during the Bud Harelson managerial era? Francesa is good at picking apart football but mediocre discussing other topics and knows almost nothing about hockey.

Francesca has a smaller time slot since his return

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They hardly had any Rangers on the last couple years anyway since they've become irrelevant, basically that station will do anything to avoid talking about the Knicks/Nets or hockey during the winter. They'll talk more college football and basketball before they talk about the NBA/NHL.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Always thought they would get plenty of Knicks talk. Not as much with Mike, but the noon guys and Schmooz like talking Knicks along with baseball and football.

Never hockey though. That station doesn’t care for it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Always thought they would get plenty of Knicks talk. Not as much with Mike, but the noon guys and Schmooz like talking Knicks along with baseball and football.

Never hockey though. That station doesn’t care for it.

Joe and Evan mostly hate-talk their own teams lol but yeah they or Boomer are the only ones who'd even entertain the notion of more hockey/basketball talk. Boomer's not going to stop talking about the Rangers cause of Dolan though :P

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dolan is a vile piece of trash, so not sure what he's so butt hurt about. It's not like the woman said something that wasn't true.

He's done a lot of really shitty things. I remember a few years ago when he went off on that Knicks fan that wrote to him and told him to go root for the Nets because the Knicks didn't want him. He also accused the guy of being an alcoholic, which wasn't right to do.

Reactions: sabremike

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Dolan plays in a really terrible blues group that he books to open for bigger names all the time, and he pays ringers to come in and play with him. It's pathetic.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
the cause for this is that he wrote a song about harvey weinstein for that crappy band called “i should have known.” basically trying to capitalize on the metoo movement but he got called out for basically covering up sexual assault in his own organization by isaiah thomas and fighting the woman in court for 11 years. guy is a piece of sh*t and even after getting an apology on the air he is acting like a petulant child. makes the whole thing worse imo and is just negative drawing national attention to him

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
What the heck
I suppose... if you're running goalie reps on picking up a shot through a screen there are worse things you could come up with. Let's your shooter shoot with abandon and saves wear and tear on your defenders.

Reactions: tr83

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I suppose... if you're running goalie reps on picking up a shot through a screen there are worse things you could come up with. Let's your shooter shoot with abandon and saves wear and tear on your defenders.

it seems like a very complicated solution to an almost nonexistent problem lol. look at that thing. think about how ridiculous that would be to transport between two places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad