OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
No, they can't. NHL won't allow us to officially use the Coyotes name for licensing reasons. We're working on how to host it online. Might go with E-bay, set a reserve price and let people bid there.

Wow they're really going the extra mile.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
So great to hear the Coyotes are assisting you! Hopefully it turns out great!

In other Coyotes news, Domi tweeted out to someone that mentioned their kid having to go through the Type 1 Diabetes fight, just 4 months in, and let them know to ask him any way he can help.

We have a great organization and some great people playing.

Toadie

Mar 24, 2015
Calgary AB
Dang Canadian Dollar lol. Just let us know once the auction goes live

it great to see the community coming together in support

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
This is me ALA yotesphan in Alabama

Late but I finally contributed a little.

Thank you, both. You've been bolded!. :)

CC96
Chris Campbell
Scott Dewey
Ricki Feiner
MIG
Richard Kramer
Michael L
Remo L
John 0point1
Grimes HF
Andrew Yotes
Toadie the Canadian
Stephane Legay
Lady MacBeth
RABBIT Mitchell
Stuart Neal
Matt Tozzi
Scott Juneac
Rob Turner
Trent (rt from HFboards)
Sin Urgy

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Silent Auction for Memorial Fund

The Arizona Coyotes have done even more to help us raise money for Ashleigh's memorial fund that will support youth hockey.

They have given us signed Shane Doan and Oliver Ekman-Larson jerseys, and two sticks signed by the whole team. Thank you, Matt Shott.

We’ll be holding a silent auction here on Facebook, Twitter, and HFboards. You can private message me with your bid, and I’ll let you know if you’re the leading bidder. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] with your bids if preferable.

Bids on the jerseys will start at $300. They are both size XL. Reebok’s, NHL licensed. Jersey price at the Den is $195, plus the name and the number kit ~$65, total ~$260 + tax before considering the Doan autograph. OEL jersey is the same.

The two team-signed sticks will start at $150 each. Sticks are wooden and full-size. They’re stamped with 1996-2016 to commemorate 20 years in the desert.

All proceeds go to the Ashleigh M. Fredrick Memorial Fund. The fund is raising money so less-privileged kids in the valley can learn to play hockey. Who knows, the next Auston Matthews may be in that group we hope to help.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
If any of you have Xbox one and want to download the NHL 18 beta game that got released yesterday, here are two free codes:

F4D4F-WGTKK-HJ9D6-H33WX-226YZ
XFC4K-JFRTM-KYCHG-7WGY9-KVJ6Z
Wish they'd go back to making these on the Pc, sports games are about the only thing I can't play.

Man they the coyotes gave some primo stuff RR, should get lots of bids.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I have a Shane Doan signed puck and stick....that jersey is very tempting!

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Just got an e-mail that Monster Jam is coming to UOP Stadium Saturday night, Oct. 7. Nothing like a traffic cluster-**** to kick off the Coyotes season.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I wonder if UoP will block parking area that is normally open to Coyotes fans?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Damn, that's a terrible idea. I hate when they block off the entire lot as paid parking for some event at the Cardinals stadium. Westgate used to be my go to movie theater, but I stopped going a few years back because they started charging for parking everywhere in the entire stupid area. Even if you're there for a movie, drop $10 on parking. No thank I'll go elsewhere.

Opening night may be a park at Cabelas night for me if I go now. It's not even just the cost, it's the fact that getting out is godawful when there's just a hockey game, throwing a second event in there makes it unbearable.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Yeah I've never understood parking there for games. Is westgate just dead outside of the hockey game since basically every lot is basically pay to park?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Yeah I've never understood parking there for games. Is westgate just dead outside of the hockey game since basically every lot is basically pay to park?

They don't always charge for parking in the whole lot, just when there's an event at the Cardinals stadium. I'd bet It is dead outside of the people who are there for the event on those days though. They could at least offer parking validation or something.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
They don't always charge for parking in the whole lot, just when there's an event at the Cardinals stadium. I'd bet It is dead outside of the people who are there for the event on those days though. They could at least offer parking validation or something.

OR...

How about some sort of Coyotes Hockeynight Shuttle Service on nights with multiple events that they know about ahead of time? Could be a nice marketing plan, even if they charged $5 for the service (or better yet, free for those with game-night tickets)?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
OR...

How about some sort of Coyotes Hockeynight Shuttle Service on nights with multiple events that they know about ahead of time? Could be a nice marketing plan, even if they charged $5 for the service (or better yet, free for those with game-night tickets)?
That would work too. It's just crazy to me to charge as far out as by the theater for an event at the Cardinals arena. For coyotes games I get it, it's still reasonably close.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IIRC..... only the Cardinals get the parking priority for their games. Other UoP events would not, so the Coyotes should be getting their lots for the game, but that does not preclude the people attending UoP using the lots the Yotes use.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Buses running from East Valley restaurants to Coyotes games in Glendale and back would be incredible. They used to do it periodically. They had one go from the Old Chicago on Alma School and the US60 to the game and back several years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad