OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Your donation was subject to exchange rates so from your perspective you probably donated like 200 billion dollars, which in New Zealand will buy you half a meat pie.

:sarcasm:

That's fkn cheeky m8, I'll have you know it was 40USD which turned out to be 57NZD, and that would equal a really nice half meat pie :D

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I used my real name so I'm on the unbolded list, but it'll keep it a mystery :naughty:

I have to say, that's a damn good effort from all involved.

That's fkn cheeky m8, I'll have you know it was 40USD which turned out to be 57NZD, and that would equal a really nice half meat pie :D

You outed yourself since there is only a single $40 donation. ;)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
We're within $600 of hitting our goal. I'm confident we'' hit it in the next day or two. Will be posting
Donors to the Ashleigh M Fredrick Memorial Fund

Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Nicholas Badie
Andrew Barroway
Mike Beckham
Selma Blair
Rick & Deb Brooks
CC96
Chris Campbell
Toadie the Canadian
Jacob Collen
Collen Family
Robert A Cox
Miles Cunningham
Justin Dahlgren
Jennifer Del Principe
Scott Dewey
Bill Eikost
Lawrence Feiner
Ricki Feiner[/B]
Camrin Fredrick
Greg and Lauren Fredrick
MIG
Emma Green
Scott Juneac
Mike Kasher
Judith Keathley
Michael L
Remo Lalli
Robert & Sheryl Laughlin
Stephane Legay
Suzanne Long
Vic Lowrey
Lady MacBeth
David Miner
Edward Miner
RABBIT Mitchell
Stuart Neal
Dana Nisley
Joseph Noose
Patrick O'Halleran
Melinda Rist
Aubrey Rasmussen
Bob & Linda Sangerman
Bob & Linda Sangerman
Scott Schnee
Marla Smith
Matt Tozzi
Rob Turner
Trent (rt from HFboards)
Sin Urgy
Donna Weisheit
Jeff Weisheit
Cory Wilkins

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I got my first piano student today. :yo:

...I've never been a piano teacher before. Though, I suppose I can add "piano teacher" to my occupation in my profile now... :laugh:

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Sad day :(

Chester Bennington the lead singer from Linkin Park took his life. He was a popular guy in my hometown, very humble and happy person. His kids idolized him. Close friends with Chris Cornell, quite possibly had a big role in his death. #ripLinkinPark :(

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ

Chester Bennington the lead singer from Linkin Park took his life. He was a popular guy in my hometown, very humble and happy person. His kids idolized him. Close friends with Chris Cornell, quite possibly had a big role in his death. #ripLinkinPark :(

He comes from a good family. Hopefully those left behind were given the closure they crave and deserve.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

You mentioned him being a popular guy in your hometown which has me a bit confused considering this is a Coyotes message board and a large portion of us live in the Phoenix area. He was very popular here, in fact he was supposed to reunite with his original band Grey Daze and play at The Marquee in month.

RIP Chester.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
You mentioned him being a popular guy in your hometown which has me a bit confused considering this is a Coyotes message board and a large portion of us live in the Phoenix area. He was very popular here, in fact he was supposed to reunite with his original band Grey Daze and play at The Marquee in month.

RIP Chester.

My hometown is Torrance, CA. He lived in P.V. which was a city away from me. One of my ex flings used to baby sit his children and he had his picture all over the walls of a local hole-in-the-wall burrito shop we all frequented on the beach. He was one of the celebrities that lived in the South Bay that wasn't afraid to be seen in public because he was just one of the guys around there.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
48 years ago.

deliveryService

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
What movie is that from?? I kid I kid.

"Stowaway to the Moon" (it was a TV movie, google it.) :D

Heh, I just brought this up the other day. I had never seen The Fabulous Baker Boys, and as I was watching it, it occurred to me that my sister and I had something in common with the brothers Bridges. Namely, our dads played tennis together once. Lloyd was in our hometown (I grew up next to the Kennedy Space Center) filming that movie, and he and a couple of studio execs needed a 4th for doubles. Someone thought of my dad, who was mentioned in the local weekly: "Lloyd Bridges played tennis at Royal Oak Country Club with ...<yadda yadda>... and a local tennis bum."

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
48 years ago.

deliveryService

I remember that day. I was 13. It was quite amazing to watch on TV and then go outside and look up at the moon knowing we had guys up there running around. If you were around then, just like the JFK assassination, you can tell someone exactly where you were when you heard the news.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Hey, all. We hit our goal of $8,000. Couldn't have done it without your support. Here's the complete forum 40 donor list. If you're not listed please let me know. Real name or screen name doesn't matter. My wife and I want a complete list so we can reach out to all of you who donated.
To raise additional funds, we'll be holding a silent auction of items donated by the Coyotes organization. An autographed Shane Doan jersey, an OEL signed jersey, and two team-signed sticks. Proceeds will also go to the memorial fund. Links to pictures below.
Thank you all again.
Cheers :cheers:

Marc and Vickie Fredrick

CC96
Chris Campbell
Scott Dewey
Ricki Feiner
MIG
Richard Kramer
Michael L
Remo L
Toadie the Canadian
Stephane Legay
Lady MacBeth
RABBIT Mitchell
Stuart Neal
Matt Tozzi
Scott Juneac
Rob Turner
Trent (rt from HFboards)
Sin Urgy

http://ibb.co/hUPHPk

http://ibb.co/cp8cPk

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Hey, all. We hit our goal of $8,000. Couldn't have done it without your support. Here's the complete forum 40 donor list. If you're not listed please let me know. Real name or screen name doesn't matter. My wife and I want a complete list so we can reach out to all of you who donated.
To raise additional funds, we'll be holding a silent auction of items donated by the Coyotes organization. An autographed Shane Doan jersey, an OEL signed jersey, and two team-signed sticks. Proceeds will also go to the memorial fund. I'll post pics soon.

Thank you all again.
Cheers :cheers:

Marc and Vickie Fredrick

CC96
Chris Campbell
Scott Dewey
Ricki Feiner
MIG
Remo L
Toadie the Canadian
Stephane Legay
Lady MacBeth
RABBIT Mitchell
Stuart Neal
Matt Tozzi
Rob Turner
Trent (rt from HFboards)
Sin Urgy

Wow, $8,000 is incredible. It's awesome to see the Coyotes organization helped out even more, that stuff should raise a pretty good amount.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Wow, $8,000 is incredible. It's awesome to see the Coyotes organization helped out even more, that stuff should raise a pretty good amount.

Amazing is the word I keep using. I posted some of my personal memorabilia for auction and they messaged me saying they wanted to donate some signed stuff so I didn't have to sell mine.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Amazing is the word I keep using. I posted some of my personal memorabilia for auction and they messaged me saying they wanted to donate some signed stuff so I didn't have to sell mine.

That's really cool. Didn't want to see you sell your mementos either.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
My hometown is Torrance, CA. He lived in P.V. which was a city away from me. One of my ex flings used to baby sit his children and he had his picture all over the walls of a local hole-in-the-wall burrito shop we all frequented on the beach. He was one of the celebrities that lived in the South Bay that wasn't afraid to be seen in public because he was just one of the guys around there.
Oh I wasn't sure if you realized he was from Phoenix or not.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Wow, for them to seek you out about donating is even cooler. Are they hosting the auction for you too?

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Wow, for them to seek you out about donating is even cooler. Are they hosting the auction for you too?

No, they can't. NHL won't allow us to officially use the Coyotes name for licensing reasons. We're working on how to host it online. Might go with E-bay, set a reserve price and let people bid there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad