OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I think I may have found my solution. For $4.99/month, I can subscribe to ESPN+. The app lacks the core ESPN channel but subscribers can stream one free NHL game each day for the upcoming regular season. It would be really cool if I could select the game, but I think it's random and I'll be fine with that. Not a bad deal as long as the app works with Amazon Prime/Fire which I believe it does. I still won't be able to watch the core ESPN channel, but I don't care. I'm looking for one NHL game a day and not of any particular team. I follow the league more than I do one particular team.

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think I may have found my solution. For $4.99/month, I can subscribe to ESPN+. The app lacks the core ESPN channel but subscribers can stream one free NHL game each day for the upcoming regular season. It would be really cool if I could select the game, but I think it's random and I'll be fine with that. Not a bad deal as long as the app works with Amazon Prime/Fire which I believe it does. I still won't be able to watch the core ESPN channel, but I don't care. I'm looking for one NHL game a day and not of any particular team. I follow the league more than I do one particular team.

I love ESPN+. You can also stream every NHL game the next day(atleast they had the playoff games), and they are on there for a while. I'm assuming it would be more of the same this year. I do that at work, duel monitor is amazing. I can put it in a corner spot, and utilize half of the rest of the screen as well as my other screen.

They also have the 30 for 30 shows, and they added in during the NBA Playoffs a special from Kobe Bryant talking about 1 player from a previous game. They have an MLB game per day(looks to be random as well). It really isn't bad for the money you pay. And it will only expand in my view.

Oh, forgot to mention all MLS and ULS games(Phoenix Rising), etc. It's a sweet deal if you like sports.

Reactions: Jagged Ice

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Looks like a pretty big storm heading to where I live in Tempe. My windows face north, and the windows are howling. Already been some trees that have come down, and the rain/lightning isn't even here yet. Yikes.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
NHL.tv is the way to go IMO. Any team, any day is available unless it’s nationally televised. And if it is there’s ways around that pretty easily as well.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Today is the 10th Anniversary of my USAF retirement ceremony. I was looking on facebook to see if there were any pictures I could post but I didn't join facebook until October of 2008. I did run into a post replied to the Coyotes in December of 2009 about their lack of TV coverage. They only had 40 games broadcast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad