Apex Legends F2P BR on all platforms

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I'm not sure what system you play on, but it seems liek the Wingman really favors PC players. I don't know many people that use it consistently, but it seems like when I watch highlights of players using it, it's always on PC. I don't watch many streamers, but I saw Dizzy and his squad use it. If you have coordinated fire, it can be really deadly with those 45 body-shots.

I'm with you though, I can't freakin use that thing, I never even bother picking it up anymore unless it's the first thing I drop with.
Im on PC. :laugh:

Just cant get the hang of that gun. Its crazy.

Agreed if its first drop lol.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Yeah, I don't really get that mentality. My best friend who I play with all the time will complain sometimes about our other good friend "stealing kills" in Apex, he'll do it in a bit of a light-hearted way sometimes, but I can tell it bugs him lol. We're all on the same team, we're all trying to kill anyone we can, no one is intentionally stealing kills.

One of my friends does this also and I pretty much stopped playing with him. I see an enemy I'm going to shoot him especially when you start yelling about it. Problem is he's out in front and gets into it earlier and we clean up.

I think it's amplified in Apex because it shows damage for all players at the end of the game, most games only show kills.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Wingman/peacekeeper have been out since the nerf boys. Peacekeeper is the worst will hit for like 100 then randomly 12. Wingman isn't bad for long range but I wouldn't use it unless nothing else. All about the r-301 and spitfire. Apparently all the noobs found out about the spitifre now and everybody is using it. Even double wielding it lol I'm sure it will get nerfed now too.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Ah that explains my Peacekeeper game going downhill.

Thank goodness. For a minute there I thought I was getting worse (which shouldn't be possible).

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
These devs suck, what have they done? This peacekeeper nerf is ridiculous, I don't know how many times the game just doesn't register hits with it, or it's like shooting a peashooter at somebody. The posts here are right, you can easily land a great shot that somehow deals 8 damage. I'm even seeing issues where you don't hear footsteps near you. They've somehow made the game worse in the 3 patches they've put out in the 2 months the game is out. What are they doing other than bragging about how many players the game has? The few patches they put out just break shit and they don't do anything about it.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
That feeling when you land in a high traffic area next to a baddie, both open bins, and you come out with a helmet and a shield cell while they come out with a Wingman and body armour....

....three games in a row....:laugh:
I shit you not, I landed bunker with my team, they beat me inside so I rushed one of the outside bins to at least grab a weapon because it was already a war zone, open it up and find 3(!!!!) WHITE HELMETS. Yes that's exactly what I needed :facepalm:

Reactions: Commander Clueless

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
According to Origin I'm at the 60 hour mark.

Starting to get a little bored, so I might take a break for a while.

Anyone else feeling it? Or just me? :laugh:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014

I actually took a break about 3-4 weeks after it came out. Last weekend I started playing it again often.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

I was feeling it a bit when my squad wasn't on for a few days, took a couple off but going back to playing with a unified squad really lit the fire again. Playing with selfish players really drains the fun out of the game

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Played a decent amount over the weekend. Won once and took 15th or higher it seems every othe match besides that one lol.

I killed 6 dudes in skull town once though. Before I realized it my two teammates quit the game. I easily could have saved them and skull town was ours. Sad... ran around and got killed a bit after that.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
The community of this game is reaching borderline un-playable at times with 2 randoms.

People repeatedly running off by themselves, looting right on top of their teammates, immediately shooting to give away position.

I just had a guy running off on his own looting the entire game while my other teammate stuck together. After the two of us inevitably get jumped and die, he arrives 20 seconds after we’re downed and promptly dies. I asked him why he was off by himself all game and he started berating me for “f***ing our team over by dying first” (I got jumped and shot in the back by 2 guys) lol.

It’s honestly getting a bit much.

Edit: also really doesn’t help that most players either: Don’t have a mic on in game chat, have their mic on but are muted/don’t communicate, or have their mic on but have constant background noise or talk to someone else which drowns out any footsteps or other noises.

Reactions: HerpaDerp

Tiggaracing

Mar 2, 2014

I actually took a break about 3-4 weeks after it came out. Last weekend I started playing it again often.

I was feeling it a bit when my squad wasn't on for a few days, took a couple off but going back to playing with a unified squad really lit the fire again. Playing with selfish players really drains the fun out of the game

I started to get bored too so I decided to take a gaming break while the playoffs are on. Once playoffs are over I'll jump back on and resume the addiction.

Reactions: HerpaDerp

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Played about 10-15 rounds so far. Not to bad of a game! I tried fortnite but found it to be such a garbage game. The only thing I don't enjoy is the random matchmaking as it is really hit or miss on whether people are micd up or not. Also a lot depends on the lead jumper. I hate the guys that launch to the areas with the highest concentration of buildings/other players right off the bat. That's not my style of play so I usually end up solo.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Played about 10-15 rounds so far. Not to bad of a game! I tried fortnite but found it to be such a garbage game. The only thing I don't enjoy is the random matchmaking as it is really hit or miss on whether people are micd up or not. Also a lot depends on the lead jumper. I hate the guys that launch to the areas with the highest concentration of buildings/other players right off the bat. That's not my style of play so I usually end up solo.

Stay with your team. The great thing about this game even with hot drops where you did, you can get another game so quick.

This is just a game without friends gets really frustrating.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Stay with your team. The great thing about this game even with hot drops where you did, you can get another game so quick.

This is just a game without friends gets really frustrating.

Na. "hot drops" are dumb. The first four or five drops I did were just that. rush down with a bunch of teams coming down beside you...try to find a gun and then die. I just started breaking off if I was in a "hot drop" and building my arsenal and then just started hunting down single players or duos left in the game. Easier to progress, rank up and more enjoyable imo then starting the game dying and restarting constantly.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Na. "hot drops" are dumb. The first four or five drops I did were just that. rush down with a bunch of teams coming down beside you...try to find a gun and then die. I just started breaking off if I was in a "hot drop" and building my arsenal and then just started hunting down single players or duos left in the game. Easier to progress, rank up and more enjoyable imo then starting the game dying and restarting constantly.

You get a good team and win the area. It's all yours. As opposed to the games where you loot for 15 minutes and die in your first fight. I'd rather have the hot drop. You will never win going alone.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
You get a good team and win the area. It's all yours. As opposed to the games where you loot for 15 minutes and die in your first fight. I'd rather have the hot drop. You will never win going alone.

if no one has mics its a losing cause from the get go doing a hot drop imo. I understand I wont win going alone but its more enjoyable for me racking up 2-4 kills, exploring/understanding the map and ranking up, then hot dropping, dying, restarting then rinse and repeat. I will absolutely stick with a team if we drop in a smaller area to setup and then push forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad