Apex Legends F2P BR on all platforms

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I've played consistently since launch. Have a level 500 PS5 account and a level ~350 PC account. Started out on PS4, moved to PC around season 5, and have been back on console since around season 8 or so, whenever it was that PS5 launched.

My girlfriend has nearly the amount of hours played as I do. First FPS game she ever got in to, and she's actually pretty damn good. Always helps to have a Loba main on the squad :)
That's awesome! The only shooter my fiancee likes is Overwatch and I'm trying to coax her over to Apex, but she's been resistant. lol.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Still absolutely loving this game. 12 Seasons in and it still feels fresh and fun.

Got my first win ever with Gibraltar last night and had my best damage ever (I don't usually like playing bigger legends because I have a hard time staying in cover). Such a fun duos with with a random.

Reactions: MAHJ71
Sep 19, 2008
Might start playing this again. Reception of this game is pretty strong following a decline in Warzone

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Probably the best BR out right now (I don’t like BR so it’s not that high of a bar).
By far and away the best in my opinion.

I played early days of H1Z1, Warzone, and a little bit of Fortnite and PUBG.

Started Apex in Season 0, took a break from season 7-10, but now I've been back at it hard seasons 11 and 12. Played more this season than any other season since 2. Still really loving the game and the balance and everything.

Sep 19, 2008
this game is the "trend" right now a lot of the warzone boys (Teep etc) have been playing Apex for the 2nd half of their streams

With how bad Warzone is getting these days this game may be the next trend

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4