Injury Report: All Purpose Injury Info

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Personally, in that small of a sample, to me the bigger deal is:

Petan +5.2 CorsiRelTM
Copp -0.4 CorsiRelTM

At this low of TOI, 1-2 points is a swing of +/- 0.3-0.7 points per 60. Too much to compare other than to say Petan hasn't scored exceptionally and Copp has scored adequately given TOI.

I'm using CorsiRelTM here instead of usually relCorsi because with hugely different QoT usage we are just looking at how the linemates did with and without the player with CorsiRelTM instead of on-ice vs off-ice with relCorsi... so we see that Petan does do better in both.

Sample size must get pretty small when you start parsing out with and without players...

Thai jet*

Oct 23, 2014
Thailand
The team has claimed it's not related to his surgeries.

He had a really good start, skating wise, to the year so I didn't think the injury was related. With him back and some work on Buff's D-Zone play plus shoring up third pair LD we would have a pretty good D-corps

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Beyak spoke about Myers in between his veteran love and excuse fest on H and L. Says he's plateaued in his recovery and there Is very real concern with in the organization for Myers

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Well ****. Bad for Myers, and bad for the Jets - if it's bad enough that the org is expressing concern in that fashion, it could be career ending.

:(

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Well ****. Bad for Myers, and bad for the Jets - if it's bad enough that the org is expressing concern in that fashion, it could be career ending.

Sucks to be Myers, but I never got the impression he was destined for greatness. And it does solve the expansion draft quandary. We can now protect 7F and 3D. What would that leave for Vegas? They might have to take Hutch off our hands. :laugh:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Sucks to be Myers, but I never got the impression he was destined for greatness. And it does solve the expansion draft quandary. We can now protect 7F and 3D. What would that leave for Vegas? They might have to take Hutch off our hands. :laugh:

Perhaps not greatness, but legit top 4D hardly grow on trees, yes? This would be a huge loss to the Jets, and terrible for Myers, given his age.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Huge bummer.
I hope long term doesn't turn into permanent.

Myers may not have been destined for greatness. But this year, he was looking destined for pretty damn good-ness.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

It sucks, but this could be our easy out for the expansion draft this offseason. If Myers is injured, Jets expose him in the draft and go 7F 3D 1G protected. Chances are Vegas takes a depth forward at that rate.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
It sucks, but this could be our easy out for the expansion draft this offseason. If Myers is injured, Jets expose him in the draft and go 7F 3D 1G protected. Chances are Vegas takes a depth forward at that rate.

It does suck for Myers, but agreed for the expansion draft there may be a silver lining. Not sure if there are any restrictions on injured players but both Stu and Postma meet expansion draft exposure rules anyways.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax

That's a bit of a stretch no? unless you know something that we don't? that would ****ing suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad