Injury Report: All Purpose Injury Info

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
It's going to be a tough season with our top 2 Cs being Scheif and Perreault. Hopefully Little recovers soon.

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
It's going to be a tough season with our top 2 Cs being Scheif and Perreault. Hopefully Little recovers soon.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

It definitely sucks to lose Little but this is the first time that I feel like an injury to Little doesn't completely destroy the Jets. Scheifele is a beast now and Perreault has great chemistry with the young guns. Call up Copp and see if him and Armia can get back that chemistry they had at the end of last season. Matthias - Copp - Armia is a solid placeholder 3rd line.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Thanks, was trying to figure out what it might be. Looked like his leg twisted pretty good when he collided with Bickell.

i haven't seen the play over again, but that was my first impression upon seeing the injury. it could be an ACL injury, but that would be surgery plus rehab ie. see you in 2017.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Daximus

I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

It definitely sucks to lose Little but this is the first time that I feel like an injury to Little doesn't completely destroy the Jets. Scheifele is a beast now and Perreault has great chemistry with the young guns. Call up Copp and see if him and Armia can get back that chemistry they had at the end of last season. Matthias - Copp - Armia is a solid placeholder 3rd line.

It's not sarcasm. Little is a very good player losing him makes us not as good as having him and in the royal rumble that is the central division losing a player like Little for to long can cripple your chances at playoffs. Losing a vet like that is no easy task to replace especially at C.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I would rather see Petan than Burmistrov but it likely is Burmistrov. So something like:

Laine - Scheifele - Wheeler (see if coach keep Laine up there)
Connor - Perrault - Ehlers
Matthias - Burmistrov - Stafford
Tanev - Lowry - Armia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->