All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XI: Will We Go Through A Thread This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
"When the US vice president visited doctors and patients at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, on Tuesday, he was the only person not wearing a mask, according to reporters. The move violates the clinic's policy on masks, and disregards the recommendation of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A statement from a spokesperson for the Mayo Clinic said Pence was made aware of the policy."

- Per Twitter

What a flaming bag of dicks this butthole is

What a disgusting piece of f***ing shit. He should not have been allowed to enter.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
What a disgusting piece of f***ing shit. He should not have been allowed to enter.

This is actually a massive national security issue. Masks like that mitigate the risk of airborne particles but don't completely eliminate them, so he was far from safe just wandering around like that. If he picked it up then he'll transmit it all over the administration.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
"When the US vice president visited doctors and patients at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, on Tuesday, he was the only person not wearing a mask, according to reporters. The move violates the clinic's policy on masks, and disregards the recommendation of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A statement from a spokesperson for the Mayo Clinic said Pence was made aware of the policy."

- Per Twitter

What a flaming bag of dicks this butthole is

was anyone smart enough to tell him before he entered? Common sense should of prevailed here. Also you think a lightbulb should of gone off while he was getting a tour of the clinic.
Maybe he thought his God would protect him :eyeroll:

Reactions: Asnito

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
was anyone smart enough to tell him before he entered? Common sense should of prevailed here. Also you think a lightbulb should of gone off while he was getting a tour of the clinic.
Maybe he thought his God would protect him :eyeroll:
Nah he's got a bottle of bleach on standby.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
This is actually a massive national security issue. Masks like that mitigate the risk of airborne particles but don't completely eliminate them, so he was far from safe just wandering around like that. If he picked it up then he'll transmit it all over the administration.
I'm less worried about the mask and more worried about the people that failed their background checks and are still allowed access to sensitive material. The mask thing has been flouted so much that it's SOP now.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
I mean, it would actually make response even worse since the place is short staffed as-is. And if both VP and Pres go down, well, now we get to add a Constitutional crisis on top of everything else.
The conspiracy theories that would come out of that would destroy the internet.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
He was explicitly told, per Mayo
giphy (3).gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So... my uncle went to get tested for the virus today because he was having joint pain and nausea and he wouldn’t be allowed back at work without getting tested.

Apparently he got to the testing site or whereever he was and they said they wanted to do an EKG on him. Turns out he had a heart attack sometime recently but he didn’t know. They rushed him to the hospital and has three stents put in. Artery was 90-100% blocked.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So... my uncle went to get tested for the virus today because he was having joint pain and nausea and he wouldn’t be allowed back at work without getting tested.

Apparently he got to the testing site or whereever he was and they said they wanted to do an EKG on him. Turns out he had a heart attack sometime recently but he didn’t know. They rushed him to the hospital and has three stents put in. Artery was 90-100% blocked.

Uhh that escalated quickly. I'm glad he survived to begin with.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
It’s disgusting that anyone on here are wishing for anyone to catch corona virus. What’s the matter with you?

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Mayo should of boycotted. At the very least refuse the round table discussion. His reasoning that he gets tested often so he thought it was alright doesn’t fly. All the little people around him did.
Good grief.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Jeez. Glad he got through all that. I wonder how rare it is to not know you had a heart attack.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
My new favorite thing is when overly sensitive people on twitter just randomly *** certain letters of something they don’t like instead of just spelling it out fully. :laugh:

Sometimes they do that so they don’t get replies from people who search twitter for the thing they’re complaining about and disagree with them. :laugh:

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The pilots need their air miles and the equipment needs shaking down. The money was already spent (government wise) on airshows that are now canceled.
Hahahahaha that makes it no better. In fact, makes it worse.

What's next? Thoughts and prayers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino