All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XI: Will We Go Through A Thread This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Continue here...

This information is coming from an admin who posted it on the main board. Any violation or deviation and the entire post will be removed. Follow this for the benefit of the forum.

Based on the original language as stated on the main board from site admins)...
1. Ground Rules for this Forum
2. General Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion (Non-Hockey Related) - Part 5

Welcome to the COVID-19 Forum. This is going to be an all consuming subject for some time. We think it deserves its own forum.
This forum is not limited to hockey-related talk.
You may critique the response of government but don't make it political.
Posts attributing motives because it involves this or that political party/politician/ideology will not be tolerated.
Examples:
Allowed: "Trump doesn't know what he's doing, the response was too little too late"
Not Allowed: "The only reason the response was so slow was to keep the stock prices high so he can get reelected"
Allowed: "The media is over-reporting this and it's going to make things worse"
Not Allowed: "The liberal media is over-reporting this because they're trying to bring down Trump"

Miracle cures, home remedies, and medical advice should not be posted.

Be careful what you link to, treat it like the trade forum we don't want to spread bad information.
How you're preparing, how this is affecting your community, news and information are the types of discussion this forum is for.
Pardon our dust we're going to be working out the kinks on this, if you have any recommendations or ideas you can send them to me VIA conversation message.
"This Forum does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the internet. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911."

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'll reiterate, talking strictly about Donald Trump the person has no place in these threads unless it has direct relation to the coronavirus.

Please follow this.

Reactions: Striiker

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I split a King Salmon 3way with a couple chicks from work. Was shipped in from BC this week, wild caught. Filet done by a sushi chef one of the girls knows here.

Ohh baby we about to get fancy.
sigh.....this is just a fish story.

I am dissapoint.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I'll reiterate, talking strictly about Donald Trump the person has no place in these threads unless it has direct relation to the coronavirus.

Please follow this.
tenor (3).gif

Reactions: Amorgus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

I haven't been giving out infractions and we have been fairly lax about it all but i'm done at this point. I will start giving out infractions for people that want to bring up topics with no attachment whatsoever to the Coronavirus.

This isn't me shutting down you because you defend the guy and let others bash him. I'm just done with it all. This is a hockey message board. If you want to talk politics go on twitter.

TL;DR infractions will be given out for off topic Donald Trump conversation.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I bought gas today. paid 1.49 a gallon. This place is a outlier. Most places around me are in the 1.88-1.91 range. Figured it was worth it to drive 16 miles to get cheap gas.

Attachments

• 75328C39-6AA1-4F5A-921B-498B1156B80A.jpeg
    75328C39-6AA1-4F5A-921B-498B1156B80A.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 1
  • 859D1C5C-77E8-401E-AFBB-CDD0ACD51401.jpeg
    859D1C5C-77E8-401E-AFBB-CDD0ACD51401.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 39B97D29-06F0-4D1C-B100-1CC3EAEDF469.jpeg
    39B97D29-06F0-4D1C-B100-1CC3EAEDF469.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
Yes, seriously.

I haven't been giving out infractions and we have been fairly lax about it all but i'm done at this point. I will start giving out infractions for people that want to bring up topics with no attachment whatsoever to the Coronavirus.

This isn't me shutting down you because you defend the guy and let others bash him. I'm just done with it all. This is a hockey message board. If you want to talk politics go on twitter.

TL;DR infractions will be given out for off topic Donald Trump conversation.
tenor (5).gif

tenor (4).gif

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
K guys. Legit some of the best fish I’ve ever had. Pretty damm fresh BC Wild King Salmon.

Baked spiced Yukon Gold potatoes and asparagus. Mid rare salmon - can see the pink in middle with paprika, caravay seeds and peppercorns.

Covered with Argentinian Cab Sav/Garlic mushrooms.

Fresh whole rosemary in pan during all cooking.

5468271A-7048-4186-80C1-DDF2CF629A1F.jpeg

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
K guys. Legit some of the best fish I’ve ever had. Pretty damm fresh BC Wild King Salmon.

Baked spiced Yukon Gold potatoes and asparagus. Mid rare salmon - can see the pink in middle with paprika, caravay seeds and peppercorns.

Covered with Argentinian Cab Sav/Garlic mushrooms.

Fresh whole rosemary in pan during all cooking.

View attachment 343470
Umm those aren't the pictures you promised:thumbd:

Reactions: Tripod

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Let's not forget that Puddle of Mudd exists and there is no undoing that. It is part of our history.

Did you see their cover of Nirvana's "About a Girl"??? I couldn't make it past the first chorus.

I was just about to post that in response.

If Beef is going to post that offensive stuff, I'm going to one up him. AND WIN.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Brazil:

Scientists from the University of Sao Paulo, University of Brasilia and other institutions say the true number of people infected with the virus as of this week is probably as much as 587,000 to 1.1 million people(have reported 53,000 cases)

The health ministry said in a report earlier this month that it has the capacity to test 6,700 people per day.

Brazil becoming virus outbreak center as hospitals buckle

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad