All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XI: Will We Go Through A Thread This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
So last night I said goodbye to my boy. It was a horrible day for the most part but after I made the decision to bring him home from the hospital and have the procedure done here I felt much better. He was able to rest in the front yard until the vet came around 8:00 pm to give him the injections.

full

It was a pleasant evening and the process was very peaceful, except for my other two dogs trying to jump all over the doctor. She was great though, very professional but also very sympathetic and patient.

I miss him terribly but I think (or at least hope) that the worst part is over now. Thank you everyone.

I’m so sorry for your loss man.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/04/28/mlb-start-season-late-june-realigned-divisions

Here's a look at the reported possible realigned divisions:
EAST:
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Miami Marlins
  • New York Mets
  • New York Yankees
  • Philadelphia Phillies
  • Pittsburgh Pirates
  • Tampa Bay Rays
  • Toronto Blue Jays
  • Washington Nationals
WEST:
  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Colorado Rockies
  • Los Angeles Angels
  • Los Angeles Dodgers
  • Houston Astros
  • Oakland Athletics
  • San Diego Padres
  • San Francisco Giants
  • Seattle Mariners
  • Texas Rangers
CENTRAL:
  • Atlanta Braves
  • Chicago Cubs
  • Chicago White Sox
  • Cincinnati Reds
  • Cleveland Indians
  • Detroit Tigers
  • Kansas City Royals
  • St. Louis Cardinals
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Minnesota Twins

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So last night I said goodbye to my boy. It was a horrible day for the most part but after I made the decision to bring him home from the hospital and have the procedure done here I felt much better. He was able to rest in the front yard until the vet came around 8:00 pm to give him the injections.

full

It was a pleasant evening and the process was very peaceful, except for my other two dogs trying to jump all over the doctor. She was great though, very professional but also very sympathetic and patient.

I miss him terribly but I think (or at least hope) that the worst part is over now. Thank you everyone.

Rest in peace, good boy. Very sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad