All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XI: Will We Go Through A Thread This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
@Jack Straw just an FYI but you can get pictures of your buddy put on shirts, mugs etc... something like this
PLstar-Cosmos-brand-t-shirt-men-Husky-dog-3d-t-shirt-animal-short-sleeve-casual-tshirt-510x510.jpg

and @Captain Dave Poulin I found the perfect shirt for you
krakitten-t-shirt.jpg

t-shirt-catdalf.jpg
My niece has the schooner shirt and was just wearing it last Saturday.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Me liking a gif about the White House blowing up is probably something that will lead to me never getting a visa again

If you're not Aryan, you're not getting in as long as Steve Miller has anything to say.
Not sure about East European Slavs, they might make it under the wire as long as the GO has his Putin fixation.

The weird thing about Miller is he's descended from Jews from Belarus.
Not the normal background for an Alt-Right type.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
If you're not Aryan, you're not getting in as long as Steve Miller has anything to say.
Not sure about East European Slavs, they might make it under the wire as long as the GO has his Putin fixation.

The weird thing about Miller is he's descended from Jews from Belarus.
Not the normal background for an Alt-Right type.

Miller/Müller truly isn't a name you would expect in alt right circles, heh

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm thinking of the time Cap told me he should be my style consultant.

My brain has to dress nicely to go to the grocery store and he wants to wear kitty Gandalf.

Do you think that I, in my role as your style consultant, would advise you to wear a Cat Gandalf shirt, yes or no? Obviously I would hand you a Dog Gandalf shirt. In fact, I already made the design.

pxRT8wR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad