All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XI: Will We Go Through A Thread This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
There are a few drive-ins in New Hampshire. I haven’t been to one in 5 years anyway.
Yeah there are just a few anymore....but I am sure with all the high tech HD like our scoreboard at the Wachovia...they can bring them back. At least any sexual escapades will be in the privacy of the vehicle as opposed to the already sticky seats and floors. I think the last drive in I went to was in Langhorne PA...circa 1981...

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
4.15% for me.

Big day for those monorails in the sky.
1bf95a058d31d464b37a55dc86170a41.png

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
So @Tripod since you're the man on the ground are they going to find anything on Oak Island or can I stop watching now?

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Anyone know of any reusable masks I can buy?

I ordered some from a vendor on Etsy a month ago and I’m getting a refund since they’ve run out.

Im looking for washable masks and from a vendor who can ship it to me quickly. Any of you fine folks know of any vendor who’s on point/reliable?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So you're telling me I just wasted 8 years watching that show. Damn JOJO WTH didn't you tell me sooner.

We watched for a little while because I thought it was going to be a proper dig. Then I stopped the second they started bringing on lunatics talking about Knights Templar and the Ark of the Covenant. COULD IT BE? THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IN NORTH AMERICA?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
We watched for a little while because I thought it was going to be a proper dig. Then I stopped the second they started bringing on lunatics talking about Knights Templar and the Ark of the Covenant. COULD IT BE? THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IN NORTH AMERICA?
The Ark of the Covenant stuff was definitely over the top and they certainly didn't do themselves any favors with some of the 'Historians/Theorists' they brought in. Like everybody and their brother had a theory.

They did find some interesting stuff though and several of the experts I found credible. The archeologist, blacksmith, geophysicist, the metallurgical guy etc...

Who knows maybe I'm just being played for a fool. Either way thanks for ruining it for me.
Guinness-Sad.jpg

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

I ordered some from a vendor on Etsy a month ago and I’m getting a refund since they’ve run out.

Im looking for washable masks and from a vendor who can ship it to me quickly. Any of you fine folks know of any vendor who’s on point/reliable?

Recycled Percussion may have some. Not sure of the price and time to get them. My wife ordered a couple from them.

Reactions: TB87

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
So last night I said goodbye to my boy. It was a horrible day for the most part but after I made the decision to bring him home from the hospital and have the procedure done here I felt much better. He was able to rest in the front yard until the vet came around 8:00 pm to give him the injections.

full

It was a pleasant evening and the process was very peaceful, except for my other two dogs trying to jump all over the doctor. She was great though, very professional but also very sympathetic and patient.

I miss him terribly but I think (or at least hope) that the worst part is over now. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
So last night I said goodbye to my boy. It was a horrible day for the most part but after I made the decision to bring him home from the hospital and have the procedure done here I felt much better. He was able to rest in the front yard until the vet came around 8:00 pm to give him the injections.

full

It was a pleasant evening and the process was very peaceful, except for my other two dogs trying to jump all over the doctor. She was great though, very professional but also very sympathetic and patient.

I miss him terribly but I think the worst part is over now. Thank you everyone.

So very sorry for your loss.

giphy.gif

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

Check your local Facebook Marketplace. There's a woman in my hometown (Phoenixville) that's making them and selling them for 5 bucks. She hangs them on tree branches in her front yard and put a container beneath the tree. There might be something near you like that.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

full

I miss him terribly but I think the worst part is over now. Thank you everyone.
016fd343172c5bf2bc7cfc5a39192c15.jpg

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
So... my uncle went to get tested for the virus today because he was having joint pain and nausea and he wouldn’t be allowed back at work without getting tested.

Apparently he got to the testing site or whereever he was and they said they wanted to do an EKG on him. Turns out he had a heart attack sometime recently but he didn’t know. They rushed him to the hospital and has three stents put in. Artery was 90-100% blocked.

That's crazy. Hope everything works out for him and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad