All Elite Wrestling #2: The road to October

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they just haven't announced an official name yet? That's odd. First show is in about 3 weeks.
That’s correct. It is supposed to be announced, but Tony Khan has been adamant.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Pretty sure Dave is talking about traditional PPV buys.

Ah.

So it’s possible some/many of those bought it through FITE & BR Live instead.

I haven’t seen the actual FITE tv number though, nor anything from BR Live.

Oct 18, 2011
I really liked the road to TNT video they dropped Wednesday, they're doing good personality profiles that don't come across as phony. Jericho also did an awesome promo against Cody in a separate video, boy if he goes in on Dusty and their seemingly real history..that could turn into a hot issue

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
imagine being good at your job and you like him. then they show him and its not what you thought. so now you cant take him seriously..... lmao.

Reactions: Morozov

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Excalibur is a decent announcer already and has potential to develop nicely. Caring what he looks like (seems to be mainly a Cornette complaint) is a very Vince McMahon way to think, reminiscent of his views on Jim Ross.

Reactions: Disclose
Oct 18, 2011
imagine being good at your job and you like him. then they show him and its not what you thought. so now you cant take him seriously..... lmao.
He's still green as an announcer to a degree like I said I like his enthusiasm and that he knows the moves but he looks ridiculous, this is supposed to be a professional sports based wrestling company. Imagine an NFL color commentator wearing a football helmet during broadcasts, it would look dumb. Nobody knows who he is that's why I am saying that

Reactions: Imagining Defeat

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
He's still green as an announcer to a degree like I said I like his enthusiasm and that he knows the moves but he looks ridiculous, this is supposed to be a professional sports based wrestling company. Imagine an NFL color commentator wearing a football helmet during broadcasts, it would look dumb. Nobody knows who he is that's why I am saying that

hes been doing commentary for 12 years. hes not green. you said you like him already. except his mask.
we know his real name already lol. if it really bothers you.
and if you google him its a cool story and a guy who knows his shit. he's more than known in the wrestling world.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

I don't know who he is or if he's any good but I think a commentator with a mask is pretty cool. It's unique. We can't compare everything to pro sports.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
UK

aewuk.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
“And yet, when I sit back and look at the grand picture, I’m going to war with these dudes that, if we were on the same show together, the same promotion…let’s pretend there were no borders. Let’s pretend there were no promotions. Let’s just pretend there’s just one big promotion. If these guys were in the same show as me, they’d be in the dark match. They’d be in the opening match of my main event match.”

Reactions: SeidoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad