All Elite Wrestling #2: The road to October

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Jericho evidently has a new finisher... Which doesn't seem like much of a wrestling finished, and also looks incredibly easy to botch and KO somebody.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Maybe he finally learnt that jumping and falling on his back every match is a bad idea...

I mean....he does have a decades old established submission finisher too...

I like the idea behind the finisher if done well. The simple quick strike finishers are gorgeous and look vicious as hell when the right person is giving and receiving.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
After seeing Andrade’s discus reverse elbow Jericho just shouldn’t even try lol.

I feel like he’s accidentally going to knock someone out while doing it at 25% the speed and force Andrade can pull it off lol

Reactions: TD Charlie

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
FWIW, Jericho says he isn't removing anything from his repertoire, so he can still end matches with his CodeBreaker, or the Walls, or this new move now.

I think it's a good combo. That elbow, stunning the opponent, followed by a quick codebreaker, or putting them into the walls.

Jericho can do anything well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Recent BTE still promoting PAC/Hangman?

IIRC, that was posted before they released Hangman/PAC on YouTube. It ended with Hangman making his entrance into the match Hangman/PAC had in England they released yesterday

Reactions: Fro

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah the match ended with pac telling Page he's not going to DON and hes not joining AEW anymore.
theyre supposed to do a special episode thursday. so maybe the full details.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
In the Road to Double or Nothing video, it was announced the winner of Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho and the winner of the battle royal will face at a later date to determine the first ever AEW Champion.

Looking at the list of participants in the match, you HAVE to assume a certain someone with some "mox" is going to be in there.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
In the Road to Double or Nothing video, it was announced the winner of Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho and the winner of the battle royal will face at a later date to determine the first ever AEW Champion.

Looking at the list of participants in the match, you HAVE to assume a certain someone with some "mox" is going to be in there.

They’ll have Mox debut on the pre-show though?

I guess it needs to be a surprise. Out of the list, like, Shawn Spears is the only guy who could maybe do something

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’ll have Mox debut on the pre-show though?

I guess it needs to be a surprise. Out of the list, like, Shawn Spears is the only guy who could maybe do something
More people will probably see it on the pre-show.

This is just me, but if I were them, I'd make the the winner of the women's triple threat the inaugural champion as well.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Pffft.

You're an idiot if you think anybody but Glacier is winning.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Glacier from what i understand is going to be a backstage guy/occasional performer? He's in the battle royal.

Jericho looks damn good too. Easy to shed the old man bod when you're not working 400 house shows a year.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Double or Nothing is $50 here.

I also had to see it to believe it, but Rogers, using Xfinity's software for IPTV is using a WWE 2k Create An Arena image as the backdrop for the event. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad