Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan

Aug 2, 2005
Still think we have to make another move. I just can't see Sweeney settling with Kase and calling it a day. I still feel like SJ may be the team we make a deal with. Maybe Lebanc and Thornton?

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Still think we have to make another move. I just can't see Sweeney settling with Kase and calling it a day. I still feel like SJ may be the team we make a deal with. Maybe Lebanc and Thornton?

Our focus is narrowed on this season, but I’ll be disappointed if they don’t get a pick for Moore. In this draft, after losing our 1st, I’d like DS to add a pick or two if he can do it easily with guys like this...

Reactions: sarge88

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Why? You think this defense can’t get it done without a similar vet in his place? You think he’d have more impact on a playoff run than a proven 25 goal winger for the 2nd line?

Lauzon is a solid young player with upside, but folks need to pump the breaks on their shiny new toy, he’s far from untouchable.
I'm honestly not sure. I just like the kid and his gumption. I like all of the D but I just feel like he is unique compared to the others. And I've seen him follow up on offensive rushes where Gryz has wilted. Same with Clifton and his offensive prowess. We have 2 guys that are not that big on the left after Chara, and we have 2 guys on the right who are plenty big. I guess if the RW is a physical presence who can score they're fine. Even if they get Palmieri (I'm not holding my breath but I think they will) I want a guy who can be the hammer rather than the nail. Earlier today there was talk of Khaira whom I would love to see here in some capacity. The B's definitely need that kind of punch-back to make other teams defenses look over their should in haste. Nobody likes being pounded into the glass. Take it from someone who was the nail all to often.
EDIT: After reading what I wrote about Clifton, I guess he is somewhat comparable to Lauzon, so I stand corrected!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You're preaching to the choir. I love Palms...he has no business being on the roster after monday. I have no interest in re-signing him when he's up at his age after next season. I'd rather cash out his value now.
This is how I’d feel if a Devils fan - he’s 29 and going to be a RFA after next year

I still think he’s a Bruins by 3 Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad