Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I wake up every day at 5 like clockwork

I am most energetic, focused, and creative in morning till noon. I get my stuff done

when the clock hits 12 noon - like Cinderella my life turns into a pumpkin- time to chill out

Life is balance and after noon I’m in Hakuna Mikita mindset (like that)

I'm the same...4 hours or 9 hours, I'm up at 5. I'll go back to bed in a bit..I think I did that last year and they got Nash lol.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Do we win Cup if we sign Jumbo, Palmieri and Kase? I think we do. Jumbo makes us likeable and refs wont hate us as much.

Reactions: bbfan419

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

The list of final package proposals I would offer NJ is and I think it’s fair on both sides but unlikely it’s gonna happen but I’ll try..

The first proposal would be ...

Bjork ( is the cost control piece)
Vaak ( the high end prospect)
2021 2nd rd pk
2021 3rd rd pk

The second proposal would be...

Heinen ( the control piece)
Frederic ( high end prospect)
2020 2 nd rd pk
2021 1st rd pk ( unprotected)

The third proposal would be...

Vaak ( high end prospect)
Heinen( control piece)
2021 1sr rd pk ( unprotected)
2021 3rd rd pk

If NJ balks and they might because they aren’t getting 5 blue chip prospects plus Pasta, I would move on and focus on something because clearly we don’t match up regardless how hard everybody tries, if anybody else could put a package better please feel free.

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
What about:

Frederic
Heinen
2020 2nd
2021 2nd (becomes 2021 1st if we win the Cup either this year or next)

...would offer the same for Kreider.

The list of final package proposals I would offer NJ is and I think it’s fair on both sides but unlikely it’s gonna happen but I’ll try..

The first proposal would be ...

Bjork ( is the cost control piece)
Vaak ( the high end prospect)
2021 2nd rd pk
2021 3rd rd pk

The second proposal would be...

Heinen ( the control piece)
Frederic ( high end prospect)
2020 2 nd rd pk
2021 1st rd pk ( unprotected)

The third proposal would be...

Vaak ( high end prospect)
Heinen( control piece)
2021 1sr rd pk ( unprotected)
2021 3rd rd pk

If NJ balks and they might because they aren’t getting 5 blue chip prospects plus Pasta, I would move on and focus on something because clearly we don’t match up regardless how hard everybody tries, if anybody else could put a package better please feel free.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Last night during the intermission the reporters were saying Anderson may not be healthy this year. That sucks as we need a guy with size. Not sure how Krech keeps up to the speed of Kreider.

Kuhlman and Heinen could be included in any deal as they are easily replaced. Bjork and Lauzon will get sent down so if Bjork is in a deal that is okay to land a Palmieri. Secondary scoring needs to be addressed and get Coyle a guy that can hep him. For me he is the 2nd line center at this point in time. He needs a Johansson. Rather see Senyshyn back up, if they do not add anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Last night during the intermission the reporters were saying Anderson may not be healthy this year. That sucks as we need a guy with size. Not sure how Krech keeps up to the speed of Kreider.

Kuhlman and Heinen could be included in any deal as they are easily replaced. Bjork and Lauzon will get sent down so if Bjork is in a deal that is okay to land a Palmieri. Secondary scoring needs to be addressed and get Coyle a guy that can hep him. For me he is the 2nd line center at this point in time. He needs a Johansson. Rather see Senyshyn back up, if they do not add anymore.
Bjork can't be sent down, actually he can but would get claimed, Kuhlman still has a free pass down,I wouldn't mind him and Lauzon down in Providence for purely selfish reasons

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

I will say this:

First off, I disagree with Elliotte "Back Pocket" Friedman and while I love Ty, he's underestimating things in his tweet.

It's more then "very interested". There are some serious negotiations and proposals and counter proposals (sorry Elliotte).

This could very well come down to the 11th hour. He's at the top of the list right now for Beantown. Does it happen? I don't know, but I would put a little money on it happening. Not a lot, but a little.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Any podcasts or streaming things we should be listening to today? I think I’m cleaning up the garage, fiddlin w the Willys as it’s gunna flirt w 50 here

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good morning.

Have a feeling we're going to need lots of cookies today.

Who do we get? :popcorn:

cookie.0.jpg

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I’m off today and Monday now it’s already in my head Dom. Don’t play with my emotions lol lol lol lol lol

I've had 3 hours sleep and here I am. I will be up well passed midnight tonight. And I will be up at 8:00 am for trade deadline day. I will be 60 in less then 21 months. If I can do it, you can do it.

Just don't be mad at me if Sweens and Fitzy can't get the deal ironed out.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I've had 3 hours sleep and here I am. I will be up well passed midnight tonight. And I will be up at 8:00 am for trade deadline day. I will be 60 in less then 21 months. If I can do it, you can do it.

I understand. But the bruins know what the devils want ,if they are talking still this might get done. If they weren’t still interested they would’ve walked away already.

Reactions: Strafer

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006

Honestly, you’ve been been very forthcoming about what you’ve been able to share. It makes the board a better and more fun place to be .

You don’t control what these teams sign off on and anyone who can’t fathom this is just being unrealistic.

Thank you and bcbruin. We are a board who has alienated a lot of insiders and media over the last 15 years, thanks for sticking w us

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Honestly, you’ve been been very forthcoming about what you’ve been able to share. It makes the board a better and more fun place to be .

You don’t control what these teams sign off on and anyone who can’t fathom this is just being unrealistic.

Thank you and bcbruin. We are a board who has alienated a lot of insiders and media over the last 15 years, thanks for sticking w us

Thanks Travis.

When I leave this world, I'm going to be buried with my laptop and plugged into an extension cord so I can still log onto HF Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad