Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
IMG_2914-2.jpg
Make mine Macadamia Nut please. Or Peanut Butter.
The peanut wants peanut butter cookies? :confused:

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
I can promise that I’ll be napping at some point today so maybe that is when they do something. Was a rough night but fingers crossed, my fever has broken,

Go get Palmieri Donny!
Last night during the intermission the reporters were saying Anderson may not be healthy this year. That sucks as we need a guy with size. Not sure how Krech keeps up to the speed of Kreider.

Kuhlman and Heinen could be included in any deal as they are easily replaced. Bjork and Lauzon will get sent down so if Bjork is in a deal that is okay to land a Palmieri. Secondary scoring needs to be addressed and get Coyle a guy that can hep him. For me he is the 2nd line center at this point in time. He needs a Johansson. Rather see Senyshyn back up, if they do not add anymore.
I don't know why people think Senyshyn is our saviour, a guy with 11 points in 34 AHL games this season. Please enlighten us who think otherwise, as I would not lose any sleep if he moved on.

Studnicka and Vaak I would prefer not to move but if the right deal came along then you have to go for it. Frederick I would like to keep due to his willingness to jump in when the going gets tough.

Reactions: Strafer

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Honestly, you’ve been been very forthcoming about what you’ve been able to share. It makes the board a better and more fun place to be .

You don’t control what these teams sign off on and anyone who can’t fathom this is just being unrealistic.

Thank you and bcbruin. We are a board who has alienated a lot of insiders and media over the last 15 years, thanks for sticking w us
People like the"I" in place of "WE" too many times. I listen to someone that is connected a lot when driving times permit. At home I don't listen to the same station. These connected people say what they can, they are not us making radio shows with fantasy ideas or beliefs.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I’m not good at looking up stats. I’d like to see what his even strength stats rank him (5-on-5)
Not all that great. Not bad but not great. However he can score goals, could be a great number two line RW which this team needs desperately without moving everybody else out of position. When you “go for it”you make these type of deals or you be very aggressive on other things..Look it ,you can’t go into trying to win every deal you bend a little just a little because if you wanna rip people off other GM’s won’t deal with you period. Plus he might be an upgrade over Kulhman or DH . Plus he’s signed next year that’s big right there. Just maybe they can go one year without saying who is DK’s wing for the second line.

Reactions: Strafer

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I don't know why people think Senyshyn is our saviour, a guy with 11 points in 34 AHL games this season. Please enlighten us who think otherwise, as I would not lose any sleep if he moved on.

Studnicka and Vaak I would prefer not to move but if the right deal came along then you have to go for it. Frederick I would like to keep due to his willingness to jump in when the going gets tough.
I give up Frederic before Studnicka or Vaakaneinen

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
I will say this:

First off, I disagree with Elliotte "Back Pocket" Friedman and while I love Ty, he's underestimating things in his tweet.

It's more then "very interested". There are some serious negotiations and proposals and counter proposals (sorry Elliotte).

This could very well come down to the 11th hour. He's at the top of the list right now for Beantown. Does it happen? I don't know, but I would put a little money on it happening. Not a lot, but a little.

As always, TYVM for the update Dom. Your the best and we appreciate it. :)

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Not all that great. Not bad but not great. However he can score goals, could be a great number two line RW which this team needs desperately without moving everybody else out of position. When you “go for it”you make these type of deals or you be very aggressive on other things..Look it ,you can’t go into trying to win every deal you bend a little just a little because if you wanna rip people off other GM’s won’t deal with you period. Plus he might be an upgrade over Kulhman or DH . Plus he’s signed next year that’s big right there. Just maybe they can go one year without saying who is DK’s wing for the second line.
“An upgrade over Kuhlman” is not a great sell job.

Clearly he can score, & a better option than the current 2nd line RW. But is that upgrade worth Vaakaneinen Bjork + a 2nd?

He scores a lot on the PP. He won’t get that same PP time in Boston.

Reactions: NeelyDan

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
I've had 3 hours sleep and here I am. I will be up well passed midnight tonight. And I will be up at 8:00 am for trade deadline day. I will be 60 in less then 21 months. If I can do it, you can do it.

Just don't be mad at me if Sweens and Fitzy can't get the deal ironed out.

You're still a young guy Dom.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
If they put Vac on the table, their D strength is where? They have been trading from a position of strength there. Who would be left if he gets traded. Most likely he would need to be on the table.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
“An upgrade over Kuhlman” is not a great sell job.

Clearly he can score, & a better option than the current 2nd line RW. But is that upgrade worth Vaakaneinen Bjork + a 2nd?

He scores a lot on the PP. He won’t get that same PP time in Boston.
I hear you Oates . I get it. But I assume your out on Kreider , Saad as well . If you say no Kreider is different but he comes only for the rest of the year.

Reactions: Oates2Neely
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad