N.Windham, CT
I’d be surprised if Bjork goes in any deal

he’s just scratching the surface

I’d be surprised If Heinen not in deal

Vaakanainen is tough to include because of expansion exempt

I’d float Beecher out there especially the way Hall has played

Lauko I wouldn’t include either

I would also include next years 1

the crappy Bruins Farm system has been able to add players like Grzelcyk, Clifton, and Bjork and use Donato to get Coyle

I want Palmeiri but Bjork is part of the 5 year plan wheras Palmeiri the 16 month one ☝️

I keep pondering if Gryz might be a realistic trade option for the Bruins to get where they want to be. How much value would say a Heinen + Gryz package have? Love the Bruins depth at D.

Seems like Gryz might add a little weight to these deals as opposed to the usual suspects of prospects.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Friedman also said he believes the Devils would have to be blown away by an offer to move Palmieri

If that's the case I don't see Sweeney being the type to get bent over in a trade for Palmeiri. Hopefully Sweeney has a plan to bring in some additional forward help.

Reactions: bbfan419

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I keep pondering if Gryz might be a realistic trade option for the Bruins to get where they want to be. How much value would say a Heinen + Gryz package have?

Seems like Gryz might add a little weight to these deals as opposed to the usual suspects of prospects.

If Fans don't want to part with Bjork. ( i'm not as high on him as most) they should in no way want to part with Gryz. Players are on two different levels.

Gryz gets moved its for a big name

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Use "Lauzon as a trade chip???" I'm surprised at you.

Why? You think this defense can’t get it done without a similar vet in his place? You think he’d have more impact on a playoff run than a proven 25 goal winger for the 2nd line?

Lauzon is a solid young player with upside, but folks need to pump the breaks on their shiny new toy, he’s far from untouchable.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Dont get the logic. New Jersey is going nowhere next year. They will get less at the deadline next year then this year.

You're preaching to the choir. I love Palms...he has no business being on the roster after monday. I have no interest in re-signing him when he's up at his age after next season. I'd rather cash out his value now.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
If Fans don't want to part with Bjork. ( i'm not as high on him as most) they should in no way want to part with Gryz. Players are on two different levels.

Gryz gets moved its for a big name

I don’t know how sold I am on Gryz’s defensive capabilities overall...but for a team that really needs a young, slick, puck mover I could see him having real value. I’m mostly concerned in his trade power.

I’d like to hold onto Bjork, but I don’t see the Bruins having to decide between Bjork or Gryz in a deal. Gotta figure Gryz has significantly more value. Different tier.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Neiderriter has always been someone I thought would be a perfect fit for Krejci. Thought he was with NYI, or I would have mentioned him as a option. Would be awesome.

Yeah, when it was clear Sweeney was going for B-level moves last year (instead of Stone), Nino was the guy I wanted him to get for Krejci. His production isn’t far off from other guys we’ve been looking at...

In Carolina, per 82...
Nino- 20g/48pts, 78hits/52 takeaways
Palms - 25g/49pts, 117hits /31 tkA

Even Strength Career per82
Nino - 14g/31pts
Palms - 17g/33pts

Career Playoffs per 82
Nino 14g/33pts, 190 hits, 47 tkA
Palms - 17g/32pts, 177hits, 24tkA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad