Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackeyFanz

Dec 8, 2017
Can Senyshyn provide what Bjork does currently by this time next year? I think Lauko is a bit further away. If we think he can then I'd be fine with the deal. Lauzon and Vaak make Zboril replaceable. We can move other bodies to recoup some draft picks (Heinen,Moore)

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
@Rubber Biscuit

From the last thread, when you asked about trading for muscle or bringing up TFred.

Actually I was thinking maybe moving Moore and a low level prospect or 5/6 round pick, but bringing up Frederic as an energy guy/4th liner isn't a bad idea either.

My best case scenario -- (off the cuff, without looking at cap implications)

Heinen (but it will be Bjork), Zboril, 2nd (the deal Dom alluded to) for Palmieri

Moore to Columbus for a 2.

Some combination of Beecher, Schen, Cehlarik, Blidh, 4th/5th, etc for a 4th liner with size/toughness -- Austin Watson?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If they bring up Frederic they need to not put him on a leash. Seems like one of those guys that plays better when he’s in somebody’s face 24/7. Helps him engage. Let him be rookie Lucic.

Reactions: Fenian24

Root

Feb 22, 2010
I want Palmieri, but I wonder what the package is to land Anderson assuming he is cleared to play by playoffs?

so many variables with his situation. He's been reported by a couple of people as available for the right price, really curious what the price is.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
ive been very concerned about next years cap... so I just crunched the numbers with kase and palmieri added... backes retained... some chara overage

and... its tight... its super tight... but damn if I dont think theres some chance to make this happen

we might have to part ways with chara and halak... but if we can trade moore/Heinen that might free up enough wiggle room.

a lot rides on what debrusk will get... and krug is a huge wildcard

im not sure we want a right side of pastrnak/palmeiri/kase as thats a hell of a lot of smaller non-physical guys. marchand/debrusk/Heinen arent the biggest group of wingers either...

if people thought we were vulnurable to being pushed around before... we did NOT get bigger and stronger with these moves

but... it is very impressive scoring depth

and to my complete shock... the cap might just work

so... I wait to see what the next shoe to drop is

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
My only issue with dealing Bjork is he's liked in the locker room. I understand you need to give to get but moving the wrong piece could hurt the room mentally. I know him and McAvoy are good friends. If the deal is what everyone is saying, switch Bjork anyway you can and that'll give him the confidence from the management to kick it up a notch and hopefully we see his full potential.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
every time I look up these hit 1000, and when I blink, Wally has already created another,

Impressive

wow-customer-service.png

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I now feel rejuvenated now that Sweeney's done something,

Push on to thread XX of this series! Onwards, comrades!

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
My only concerns with Palmieri are:
1. His shooting percentage is higher than usual this year. Will it stay the same here?
2. His playoff history isn't spectacular. 15 points out of 38 games.

He is an upgrade from what we have, but I think there are cheaper options out there that don't involve trading the better of the two players we are trying to upgrade.

I think Bjork is the ask from the Devils. Bruins probably waiting it out or seeing if they'll accept Heinen.

Reactions: bbfan419

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
My only issue with dealing Bjork is he's liked in the locker room. I understand you need to give to get but moving the wrong piece could hurt the room mentally. I know him and McAvoy are good friends. If the deal is what everyone is saying, switch Bjork anyway you can and that'll give him the confidence from the management to kick it up a notch and hopefully we see his full potential.

I’m not the type to say they should “get over it” but I do hope the team would be strong and tight enough to not let this affect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->