Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

I believe Palmieri will get that same PP time here, just sliding DeBrusk down.

opportunities however, sure..he probably won’t since he likes to slide up into the same spot that Pasta has made his home, but he’s still a weapon in the slot and in front of the net.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Studnicka isn’t getting traded. I’d be very surprised. He is the next center after Krejci leaves. Unless they trade for one after.
Well you never know, I remember people saying that DS would not trade his 1st. to get rid of Backes. What happened?

Reactions: Strafer

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
I hear you Oates . I get it. But I assume your out on Kreider , Saad as well . If you say no Kreider is different but he comes only for the rest of the year.

Saad might not be the same because I could see Hawks wanting a roster player or two back.

At the expense of a Classic Habs proposal: Moore+Heinen+? For Saad

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
If they put Vac on the table, their D strength is where? They have been trading from a position of strength there. Who would be left if he gets traded. Most likely he would need to be on the table.
McAvoy
Carlo
Chara
Krug
Grizz
Lauzon
Moore
Clifton
Miller
Vaak?
Steve.K
I probably missed more

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I hear you Oates . I get it. But I assume your out on Kreider , Saad as well . If you say no Kreider is different but he comes only for the rest of the year.
I’d like either of these players in a Bruins uniform. I wouldn’t have given up the rumored package for Kreider (rental). Palmeri is 100% an upgrade here but I wouldn’t give up Bjork + Vaakaneinen ++ (too reliant on PP). I’d search for a better deal elsewhere. Even strength scoring was the Bruins achilles heal vs. the Blues in the Finals. There HAS to be someone available who can help with 5-on-5 scoring.

Maybe I’m wrong about Palmeri. Maybe he comes here and snipes away. Maybe my mind will change within the hour and I’d be okay moving Studnicka for him

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
He was cornered. If I’m Sweeney, I don’t give up four pieces for Palmieri. That’s crazy.
Well the deal he made for Kase is not going to put them over the top. Unless he has other alternatives he could of left Backes's contract for this season and do a buyout next year.

He is going to have to give to acquire the essential component(s).

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He was cornered. If I’m Sweeney, I don’t give up four pieces for Palmieri. That’s crazy.

I guess that depends on the four? If one of them is Fitz's kid, then you are only really talking three that could have any value to the Bruins. A roster player like Heinen, Kuhlman, Bjork, a prospect, and a pick 2/3 round? That is probably a sound deal both ways.

Reactions: Strafer and BAD BOY

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Well the deal he made for Kase is not going to put them over the top. Unless he has other alternatives he could of left Backes's contract for this season and do a buyout next year.

He is going to have to give to acquire the essential component(s).
I’m hoping sonmething else will brew. Somebody that isn’t in the media. Saad has too much $$ tied up. They just got some relief.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I’d like either of these players in a Bruins uniform. I wouldn’t have given up the rumored package for Kreider (rental). Palmeri is 100% an upgrade here but I wouldn’t give up Bjork + Vaakaneinen ++ (too reliant on PP). I’d search for a better deal elsewhere. Even strength scoring was the Bruins achilles heal vs. the Blues in the Finals. There HAS to be someone available who can help with 5-on-5 scoring.

Maybe I’m wrong about Palmeri. Maybe he comes here and snipes away. Maybe my mind will change within the hour and I’d be okay moving Studnicka for him
No on Studnicka he’s almost untouchable

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I want no part of Saad unless Chicago is retaining 50%, which they won't.

It's not that I don't like the player, I do. But shedding Backes money was important not only for this season, but also the off-season. After the retention, you shed 4.5 mil for this offseason, but brought in 2.8 with Kase.

It's one thing to take Palmieri and his 4.65 for next year, and not have it hamper your plans, as there are ways to move most of that money out. However, adding Saad's 6 million on top of Kase, and the 1.5 million retention just isn't sustainable IMO.

They need to sign DeBrusk, Bjork, and Grzyleck as RFAs, and still have enough for Krug, and potentially Chara as well if he wants to come back.

If Saad was a rental, I'd be way more on board with it, but I'm not potentially losing the room to sing Krug because of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->