Player Discussion Alexander Romanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure if someone yelled at him to tell him the time, or he was aware, but when he was aggressive with only a few seconds left, that was a smart play

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He needs to figure out how to take a normal length shift.

he was fine, can you imagine how much adrenaline must be running through him for his first ever stanley cup playoff game. This is just his 3rd game in the playoffs, so since May 12th he's played 2 games, there's got to be some rust and over exuberance.

Reactions: Gyfu

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
he was fine, can you imagine how much adrenaline must be running through him for his first ever stanley cup playoff game. This is just his 3rd game in the playoffs, so since May 12th he's played 2 games, there's got to be some rust and over exuberance.
He had three chances to get off the ice.

He does it all the time but he'll learn

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
it didn't hurt us at all, and like I said, 1st stanley cup game, there's no way this should be just his 3rd game of the playoffs but Habs suck at development for a long time now.
You shouldn't need to develop how to take a proper shift at the NHL level. He'll get there

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I never want to see Gus/Merrill on this team ever again...

tenor.gif

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
He clearly has top 3 potential. He looks like he’ll log 25-30 minutes a night and be consistent. He’s just young and learning. All the tools to be a great player.

smcgreg

Jul 18, 2013
None of your business
and already quite clearly one of our top 5 dmen… inexcusable decision to sit him as much as we have these playoffs

I've been saying it since Peg. Romo should have been #5 all playoffs. Not sure how much of a difference it would have made in this series since he can't play goal, but still.... He doesn't pass the puck to the other team on the tape for goals against.

Reactions: LaP and Miller Time

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Good game for the kid I dont care

Made some plays, made some mistakes, hasnt played in a while
Brought physicality
Scored a HUGE goal out of nowhere

A hundred times over I still play him over ONLY mistakes from f***ing Merrill

Good for the kid
Youngest Habs D ever to score in a stanley cup final
Got that forever bud

Reactions: TRG and Supersonic

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Kulak and Romanov have played an amazing game after having spent most of the Playoffs in the press box.

and some will somehow credit the coach with this decision... as if him sitting for most of the playoffs is why he played well tonight, in an elimination game on home ice :biglaugh:

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad