Player Discussion: Alex Killorn

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yea great play by Killer. He had another good game. He had a decent chance to score late in the game but couldnt bury it.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd like to see Gourde remain on his line. Gives them more finish, and there's still plenty of finish on the second line.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'd like to see Gourde remain on his line. Gives them more finish, and there's still plenty of finish on the second line.
I mean - that line has been scoring no matter what. I thought the line shuffle was more to get Point's line going with Joseph's insane speed than breaking up the third.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I mean - that line has been scoring no matter what. I thought the line shuffle was more to get Point's line going with Joseph's insane speed than breaking up the third.

I don't think it has been. It feels like it has been because they've played well game-in, game out, but they haven't been scoring with a whole lot of consistency. I think that assist last night was Killer's 6th point of the year? Maybe fifth. Joseph has about 4 and I think Cirelli has 6 or 7, including a two goal game way back when.

I do think the intention behind the shuffle was to get the Point line going, and it did (although that had more to do with Point himself waking up, I think). I'm just saying, Killer's creating a surprising amount of chances/dangerous situations this year, and doesn't have much to show for it. So an added benefit to the shake up could be Gourde cashing in on a little of the chaos Killorn's been creating.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
These posts are the summary of what Killer is made of
need to be remembered forever...

also he looked like a baby wanting his mom to pick him up and cradle him there.
Cirelli did just that mom part. He just wanna have fun.
funny-gif-puppy-upside-down.gif

Reactions: Hoek and JDBolt

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He's found the fountain of youth. I think this is now officially the best he's ever looked with consistency.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
He's found the fountain of youth. I think this is now officially the best he's ever looked with consistency.

Yeah Killorn has looked great this season, one of those players who's game never depended on speed so they age well with experience in their late 20's. With Palat finding his groove in recent games our depth has never been so strong and everybody is performing. Miller is the odd one out due to his contract and nobody else playing bad enough to warrant moving multiple pieces to keep him.

Max McBolt

Dec 18, 2018
Miller is the odd one out due to his contract and nobody else playing bad enough to warrant moving multiple pieces to keep him.

Miller is a valuable player for the Tampa Bay Lightning to have in the Playoffs.

No other player on the roster can bring the same level of physicality.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Miller is a valuable player for the Tampa Bay Lightning to have in the Playoffs.

No other player on the roster can bring the same level of physicality.

He's gonna have to actually show us that with consistency before we can believe it.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
With everyone playing well this year and no scapegoat I had my target set on Killorn but damn... He's been really good, specially the few last games
Domingue sucked so bad for a while that you can blame every loss from now on on him.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I think we should start scapegoating players who like to go to baseball games in their hometown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad