Player Discussion: Alex Killorn

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

ECn.gif

Sigh.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Salary cap takes another one. We've been able to keep that band together longer than most teams. At least we won a few cups with them and hope we can make another run with our core. I think they will but this season might be tough but I think we still have a shot with our guys it's a little less depth now I think. If our top guys including vasi play well we go too so I don't think that part changes much.

Reactions: Peacefool

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I wish him luck but taxes in California and cost of living will eat his check alive and now he’s not playing on a playof team.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Bad teams have cap space.

Killorn made a lot less than he should have over the last 4 years or so. Now hes setting himself up for the rest of his life.

Sad to see him go, happy to see him get paid.

Havard grads don't take discounts.

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
Sad to see him go, but glad he's getting the dollars. Good jet skiing scene in Cali?

Can't wait for "Thank you" video.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Just realized why he signed in Anaheim of all places. He doesn't need to change the name of his podcast.

Anaheim is close enough to the shore, right?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Interestingly, inside this about Gibson, It's reported that Killer was offered $2.5X8 by the Bolts. Between the math and the tax differentials, it might have been a better $$ deal to stay here. hmmm.
Ya but the problem is would killer play till age 41 ?and I’d imagine the lightning would have bought him out after like 4 years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad