Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Alright... we know the full AFC

1 KC - BYE
2 Buf vs 7 Mia
3 Cin vs 6 Bal
4 Jax vs 5 LAC

What I want to happen: Buffalo beats Miami, Baltimore beats Cincinnati, LAC beats Jacksonville. This gives us KC vs LAC and Buffalo vs Baltimore. We beat Baltimore and LAC takes out KC bringing LAC here for the AFCC, who we beat on our way to Arizona for the Super Bowl.
What I think we happen: Buffalo beats Miami, Cincinnati beats Baltimore, LAC beats Jacksonville, followed by Buffalo beating Cincinnati and KC beating LAC, meaning a neutral site AFCC that will be a shootout and who knows what will happen.

No it doesn't. NFL re-seeds. KC plays the lowest seed and BUF plays the higher seed.

So in your scenario, it's KC-BAL and BUF-LAC.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
G
Hines
Special Teams (minus the touch o the punt)
Josh with some good bombs to Smoke and 14
#3 on the day

B
Motor fumble
Josh Int before half leaving pts off the board
Davis with a drop and no toe drag
Refs, chop block pen, one of the worst pens ever

Comments
Interesting they played so much man today on D
Time for the Playoffs!

Last edited:

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I'll add: Taron Johnson and Greg Rousseau both had pretty strong games I thought. Knox for netting another TD. And Poyer's streak is still alive!

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
I think we can safely say the people who were calling Zack Moss a bad player were off base on that assertion. Moss has looked great playing for the Colts.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think we can safely say the people who were calling Zack Moss a bad player were off base on that assertion. Moss has looked great playing for the Colts.

The Colts' O-line is the bizarro Bills' line. Colts' line can't pass protect for shit, but boy can they run block.

Moss' statline with them this year:

8 GP (only 4 as a lead back), 76 carries for 365 yards (4.80 ypc) and a TD. 0 fumbles.

Not too shabby.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Chargers gonna Charger: they’ve had their starters in with nothing to play for and now Bosa and Mike Williams have had to leave with injuries

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
From Damar today

Classic PTSD, I really hope Tre will talk to a professional about this (my guess is he is). @Der Jaeger

John Browns TD ball to Trainer Danny Kellington

Seeing stuff like this is bad enough when you’re trained (EMT, etc) and used to seeing it.

For someone like White, who I assume is t any of the above, it’s hard. They know Hamlin and saw everything.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
The Colts' O-line is the bizarro Bills' line. Colts' line can't pass protect for shit, but boy can they run block.

Moss' statline with them this year:

8 GP (only 4 as a lead back), 76 carries for 365 yards (4.80 ypc) and a TD. 0 fumbles.

Not too shabby.
Not bad at all. Also im a bit biased. I have a signed rookie card of him, and I'm really hoping he becomes good so it skyrockets in value lol

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I think a team could do much worse than having Smoke Brown as their #4 deep threat receiver.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
Bills run blocking schemes, run play calling, and run play design have been terrible for as long as McDermott has been here. I think him and Daboll actually butted heads over the poor running game and to much passing. It has gotten better this second half, but then after we start getting some good runns we call 8 straight passes and kill it. Bah.

I think a team could do much worse than having Smoke Brown as their #4 deep threat receiver.
Now that the season is over there are no restrictions on practice squad call ups. With Isaiah dropping another today, and Gabe having a subpar day. I could see both Brown and Beasley being elevated and McKenzie sitting next week.

Reactions: Uberpecker

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Staley is committing coaching malfeasance with the Chargers. It's a completely meaningless game, Chargers are locked into the 5 seed, and he still has Herbert in the game in the 2nd half.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Early look at OP weather for next weekend:
Saturday: upper 20s and chance of lite snow showers in the morning
Sunday: low 30s, no snow
Monday: 40s in the daytime and low 30s at night

All 3 days are somewhere between 5-15 mph winds

So as of right now it doesn’t look like weather will be an issue.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Both Miami games have been settled by less than 3 points. Why does Vegas continue to think that the Bills should be a TD favorite if Tua is playing? I think the Bills are better, but that's too much.
I’d imagine the losing streak plays into it a lot. Also talking heads always say “home field is worth 3 points to Vegas for line” so basically they are saying we’re 4 points better”. I doubt the actual line will start where those hypothetical ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia