Buffalo Bills AFC Wild Card - Bills to Host Dolphins, January 15th, 1:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So obviously Tua's situation is up in the air. What is Bridgewater's injury? Teddy is still better than Skylar Thompson.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
If Tua is playing is it my least favorite match up of the possible 2-7 match ups possible, if Tua isn't I'm not concerned at all. Either way I think we win.
Your word in god's ear.
If it wasn't for their QB situation, I think they're among the best in the AFC.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Tua is obviously going to play. They'll have him running around with soup for brains and risking his health. Then McDaniel will say he cares about his players.

Reactions: buffa dud

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
In news completely irrelevant to the Bills, the Texans scored a last minute TD + 2 Point conversion to win, and lose the number one draft pick. Talk about not finishing the tank when it was in the bag...

Chicago could now have the top pick in both the NFL and NHL drafts.

I'd prob it the Monday night game.
I don't know if it's a league rule or just coincidence, but last year the MNF game was a 4v5 and from scheduling perspective it makes the most sense for it to be a 4v5. Thus by Sunday night you can set up the dates/times for the divisional round without risking the matchups changing.

• Haha
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
In news completely irrelevant to the Bills, the Texans scored a last minute TD + 2 Point conversion to win, and lose the number one draft pick. Talk about not finishing the tank when it was in the bag...

Chicago could now have the top pick in both the NFL and NHL drafts.
If Young/Stroud/declare they will get one or Lewis, seeing the Bears have Fields. I like Lewis alot.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
per Josh, It's been 3 years, and 3 months since the last kickoff return for a touchdown in the NFL

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
So in the AFC we get:
1 KC - BYE
2 Buf vs 7 Mia
3 Cin vs 6 Bal
4 Jax vs 5 LAC

In the NFC we get:
1 Phi (probably) - BYE
2 Minn vs 7 Sea (probably)
3 SF vs 6 NYG
4 TB vs 5 Dal

If the NFC playoffs shake out with those match ups I think we get:
Sat 4:30 Cin vs Bal
Sat 8:15 Minn vs Sea *
Sun 1:00 Buf vs Mia *
Sun 4:30 SF vs NYG
Sun 8:15 TB vs Dal (NBC will want Brady and big market Dallas)
Mon 8:15 Jax vs LAC

* Could flip/flop these two

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So in the AFC we get:
1 KC - BYE
2 Buf vs 7 Mia
3 Cin vs 6 Bal
4 Jax vs 5 LAC

In the NFC we get:
1 Phi (probably) - BYE
3 SF vs 6 NYG
4 TB vs 5 Dal

I don't think SF loses to Arizona, even if the Cards got a flea flicker TD to take an early lead. SF wins, and they are 2 and Minnesota is 3.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
So in the AFC we get:
1 KC - BYE
2 Buf vs 7 Mia
3 Cin vs 6 Bal
4 Jax vs 5 LAC

In the NFC we get:
1 Phi (probably) - BYE
3 SF vs 6 NYG
4 TB vs 5 Dal

I don't think it's "probable" that Seattle gets the 7 seed in the NFC. I really view it as a coin flip between them and GB.

And if it's GB vs. SF.......that's gonna get the Sunday night spot. And I think Cincy/Bal gets Monday night.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I don't think it's "probable" that Seattle gets the 7 seed in the NFC. I really view it as a coin flip between them and GB.

And if it's GB vs. SF.......that's gonna get the Sunday night spot. And I think Cincy/Bal gets Monday night.
I don’t see Seattle losing to LAR personally. And I think Detroit will want to play spoiler to GB. Probable is probably the wrong word for that one, you are right. Hopefully may be better (tho I want Detroit to make it, I don’t think they have a chance as like I said I don’t think Seattle loses)

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I don’t see Seattle losing to LAR personally. And I think Detroit will want to play spoiler to GB. Probable is probably the wrong word for that one, you are right. Hopefully may be better (tho I want Detroit to make it, I don’t think they have a chance as like I said I don’t think Seattle loses)

I agree there -- I want Detroit to make it, but I can't see Seattle losing to the Rams.

That GB/DET is a complete toss up to me though.

Reactions: Mike McDermott

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Alright... we know the full AFC

1 KC - BYE
2 Buf vs 7 Mia
3 Cin vs 6 Bal
4 Jax vs 5 LAC

What I want to happen: Buffalo beats Miami, Baltimore beats Cincinnati, LAC beats Jacksonville. This gives us KC vs LAC and Buffalo vs Baltimore. We beat Baltimore and LAC takes out KC bringing LAC here for the AFCC, who we beat on our way to Arizona for the Super Bowl. (EDIT: I was moving too fast and the 2nd round with those wins would be Buf-LAC and KC-Bal - I don't think Bal can beat KC in all honestly but since this is what I want to happen we'll say Bal beats KC and we get Buf/Bal for AFCC) Thanks @Zman5778 for the correction
What I think we happen: Buffalo beats Miami, Cincinnati beats Baltimore, LAC beats Jacksonville, followed by Buffalo beating Cincinnati and KC beating LAC, meaning a neutral site AFCC that will be a shootout and who knows what will happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad