Buffalo Bills AFC Wild Card - Bills to Host Dolphins, January 15th, 1:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Could be. Don't think Miami particularly cares about it. All they'll care about is beating Buffalo in Buffalo in the playoffs.
Pretty sad that he's 24 and they are on their way to Franzén him. I don't get how people are so cool about brain damage and impacting their quality of life long term.
I've had two mild concussions (tried to play a table tennis tournament as a kid with the first, I could serve but failed pretty much every return) and I just don't understand how you can be so chill getting 2-3 in a short period of time.
I'd understand it if he was 34 and playing his last game but he's 24 and will have plenty of more opportunities if he just takes time to heal.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Next Years Opponents
1673237118660.png

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013

I'm okay with 1pm Sunday and playing before their most likely opponent the following weekend.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’ll never forget that we controlled our destiny on the 1 seed until a player almost died and they handed it to a team we beat in their own house.

never.

i do not forget…and I do not forgive

That being said.

2 home games
2 neutral site games

We will be favored in every game.

Just. Take. Care. Of. Business.

Reactions: ottsabrefan

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It means they think we’re going to win easily.

they put the games they think will be competitive in the ratings window. And the ones they think won’t be on early

Reactions: Zman5778

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
It means they think we’re going to win easily.

they put the games they think will be competitive in the ratings window. And the ones they think won’t be on early
i personally don't think tua is gonna play. maybe they have information we don't have, maybe they don't. but both of the miami games were close, so I'm surprised a bit by the 1pm slot.

cincy and baltimore will be interesting if lamar plays. people might disagree, but this has upset alert written all over it imo

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I’ll never forget that we controlled our destiny on the 1 seed until a player almost died and they handed it to a team we beat in their own house.

never.

i do not forget…and I do not forgive

That being said.

2 home games
2 neutral site games

We will be favored in every game.

Just. Take. Care. Of. Business.

What in the world would you have wanted the league to do otherwise? It's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't scenario.

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
Totally off topic, but I am visiting my sister and flying into San Jose next weekend. My flight lands Saturday at 1223 pm PST. Hopefully, the 49ers fans are all at the game by 1230 PST because I hate traffic. I didn't know the stadium was 5.5 miles from San Jose Airport.

Some of my family lives in Seattle. I actually thought about spending $225 to go to that game, but too much risk (flight, COVID and I'd rather spend the money on hockey anyways if I were going to spend it).

Either way, our schedule looks pretty tough next year, especially with our away games.

But excited for the playoffs game next week and hopefully squishing the mammals.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
So I saw the meme of this on Facebook. It was since Buffalo's last kick return, not the league's.
Not to rain on parades, but three is a pretty low/simple number and I’m sure it’s easy to find if you look through all the stats they have.

Now if we were looking for something like 78 and it kept showing up I’d be a bit more surprised.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Not at all surprised we got 1pm Sunday. Honestly kind of glad we did for personal reasons.

Both Saturday time slots I would have missed large chunks of the game because of the Bandits game being at home and having seasons. The 4:25 Sunday slot I would have either missed the end of the game or missed a standing Sunday obligation and both late games, well staying up way past my adult bed time with struggling to sleep lately would have made for a bad day the next day. Especially if the game is close and my emotions are in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad