Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Why does it matter he wasn't going for the puck? Looked like a textbook hit to me.
It was an observation of the hit. He clearly was going after the player with little regard where the puck was. In the grand scheme of things, it may or may not matter.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Carolina couldn't score last playoffs too. They just hit a wall every playoff and can't score enough.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I think the issue is they are built to be a good transition/possession team. The one thing I noticed last night is they were losing board battles a ton, especially on the PP.

The Rangers are doing to them what teams did to us this season. Make them dump it in and retrieve it and keep them to the outside.

They are generating lots of shots but not a lot of scoring chances.

To be fair, they've lost two OT games and the other teams goalie has been out of his mind...but that's the playoffs. If their power play was even. marginally effective (10% or so), this is at least a 2-1 series.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Uh oh, Florida up 3-0 2min to go in the 2nd. Florida with 24 shots Boston has 8. Basically hasn't shown up. Predict extreme turbulence and massive goonery in the 3rd

Yay!

Boston was buzzing until that dumb high stick in the mouth with blood and then Florida scores on both ends of the double minor. Serves Boston right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad