7 Round 2006 NHL Entry Mock Draft - Drafting Thread.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
So can we officially say that St. Louis is now off the clock? And isn't this the second pick that they've missed so far?

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Since Captain Conservative has missed his time frame again and I did send him a PM yesterday morning, which he read at 11:46 am, I think it would be a good idea for CC to part ways with this mock. So from this time on I will be picking for St. Louis until a new more commited poster want to take over.

So that all being said, :blues are proud to select Czech Center Tomas Kana.

Pittsburgh is now on the clock.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Cup4Wings said:
:blues are proud to select Czech Center Tomas Kana.

Greetings, all...

Cup4Wings sent me a PM and asked if I wanted to take over as Blues' GM for this mock. Of course, I was happy to say "yes."

So far, the Blues have Erik Johnson, Jesse Joensuu, Nick Foligno, and Tomas Kana. The Blues will accept reasonable trade proposals for any team who wants Joensuu and/or Foligno... ;)

Thanks,

P_B

:bow: :blues

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Prussian_Blue said:
Greetings, all...

Cup4Wings sent me a PM and asked if I wanted to take over as Blues' GM for this mock. Of course, I was happy to say "yes."

So far, the Blues have Erik Johnson, Jesse Joensuu, Nick Foligno, and Tomas Kana. The Blues will accept reasonable trade proposals for any team who wants Joensuu and/or Foligno... ;)

Thanks,

P_B

Sorry PB, this is a no trade mock for times sake.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Since Insider has failed to show up to make his pick, I will pick for him in this case.

The :flyers are proud to select from the Q high scoring defenceman Mathieu Carle.

New Jersey (C-Saku Koivu MTL) is now on the clock.

Come on boys lets keep this going. if you want or need to drop out OR if there is a chance you could miss your next pick, send me a PM with a note.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
With the 66th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets are pleased to select, from Brampton of the OHL,

D JOHN DEGRAY

The New York Islanders are now on the clock.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Prussian_Blue said:
:shakehead: Can't believe CC thought we'd want Foligno. That's even more brutal than Joensuu.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Cup4Wings said:
My draft pick list is final, unless you can present me with proof in the form of a link.

The Blues acquired Vancouver's third-round pick this year (79th overall) in the Eric Weinrich trade.

EDIT: That pick is 74th overall in this mock, since the compensatory picks in the second round were not factored in.

The Blues also acquired Toronto's conditional fourth-round pick (103rd overall) in the Doug Weight trade.

http://www.freewebs.com/eggmanandwalrus/draft_picks.txt

P_B

Last edited:

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Prussian_Blue said:
The Blues acquired Vancouver's third-round pick this year (79th overall) in the Eric Weinrich trade.

EDIT: That pick is 74th overall in this mock, since the compensatory picks in the second round were not factored in.

The Blues also acquired Toronto's conditional fourth-round pick (103rd overall) in the Doug Weight trade.

http://www.freewebs.com/eggmanandwalrus/draft_picks.txt

P_B

The 3rd rounder stays at 79th since their is not enough info to switch it and all conditional picks in this mock are the latest pick in that round because their is no way of knowing. The 103rd overall pick has been switched to StL.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Cup4Wings said:
The 3rd rounder stays at 79th since their is not enough info to switch it and all conditional picks in this mock are the latest pick in that round because their is no way of knowing. The 103rd overall pick has been switched to StL.

The 79th pick isn't Vancouver's original pick; it's Anaheim's original pick, acquired by Vancouver in a different deal.

The 74th pick in this draft, Vancouver's original pick, should be switched to the Blues as a result of the Weinrich trade.

http://www.stlouisblues.com/news/0506/060309.html

If there's not enough information available to determine wether the Blues acquired Vancouver's original third-round pick, or the third-rounder that Vancouver got from Anaheim, I'll accept the 79th pick. But one of Vancouver's picks in the third round clearly belongs to St. Louis.

Thanks,

P_B

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
The Los Angeles Kings select from the Lethbridge Hurricanes defenceman

Ben Wright

Philadelpia is now on the clock

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Prussian_Blue said:
The 79th pick isn't Vancouver's original pick; it's Anaheim's original pick, acquired by Vancouver in a different deal.

The 74th pick in this draft, Vancouver's original pick, should be switched to the Blues as a result of the Weinrich trade.

http://www.stlouisblues.com/news/0506/060309.html

If there's not enough information available to determine wether the Blues acquired Vancouver's original third-round pick, or the third-rounder that Vancouver got from Anaheim, I'll accept the 79th pick. But one of Vancouver's picks in the third round clearly belongs to St. Louis.

Thanks,

P_B

Sorry BP, I did have the 79th as St. Louis' pick in my back-up notes but never changed it on the front pafge of this mock. I thought your original post was saying you wanted the 74th instead of the 79th not that you wanted one or the other. Sorry for the miscomunication.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Cup4Wings said:
Sorry BP, I did have the 79th as St. Louis' pick in my back-up notes but never changed it on the front pafge of this mock. I thought your original post was saying you wanted the 74th instead of the 79th not that you wanted one or the other. Sorry for the miscomunication.

Thank you, sir. No harm, no foul...

P_B

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Hey guys... I'm sorry, I lost my internet connection for a few days. It won't happen again.

Cup 4 Wings... it just happens I'm from Bathurst, and Mathieu Carle is a bit of a local hero here. Thanks for the pick ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad