2023 Traverse City Tournament

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Me too! Some jerk scheduled a 3:30 meeting for me like an hour ago and I steamed.
That’s one inconsiderate dude! You should leak this to Biz and spin it into a rant on what an abusive, rotten SOB this person is. :cool::cool:

Nevertheless, try to figure out a way to peek in on another screen.

• Haha
Reactions: Monk

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Glad I get to catch at least this one; will have to miss out on Saturday and will only get to see a portion of Sunday. Will be curious to see who stands out from our group

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Is it my iPhone/TV link that’s somewhat wonky or are others experiencing an alternating clear, then fuzzy picture?

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Overanalyzing #1: Interesting choice for Fantilli with his head looking down all throughout the anthems. A couple of others looking a bit antsy, Mateychuk very captain-like (cool).

Is it my iPhone/TV link that’s somewhat wonky or are others experiencing an alternating clear, then fuzzy picture?
Yes, to some degree at least. Just bad camera placement maybe? The netting seems to cover the whole rink and it's a bit distracting on camera. Nothing technically wrong though (maybe some weird lighting issues before the game started, dunno - now when the game is live it's very stable).

Reactions: MoeBartoli

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Running into issue of collapsing really low when Toronto establishes in our zone and we have limited outlet options to escape our zone.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-0 CBJ Mateychuk on a broken shot that ends up bouncing into the net.

I do wish we got better replays (or, like, any at all?), it's hard to keep track. I thought Fantilli made that initial pass behind the net but Dylan says it was McKown.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
My feed must be behind everyone elses'; only just now seeing the first goal as you guys are posting about the second

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad